Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Just come back from dinner with some friends and Taylor tickets came up , and my husbands friends wife said to me “you know , you need to be prepared that you won’t get them”

errr … DID YOU HEAR ABOUT THE GIRL WHO LIVES IN DELUSION ??? because it’s me (hi) , and I will get tickets , so stfu

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
Not to mention private chefs to cook for you, all the booster jabs in the world pre-show, chauffeuring and private jets, the finances to bring your family with you everywhere you go. Our girl is rich rich, and while she works HARD from 7-11pm every night, she gets to recoup in expensive style in those other hours if she needs to.

Reactions: 21

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
So Taylor has announced more international eras tour dates and it's fair to say that some of us would sell our firstborns to get our hands on tickets. Some people were wrong about when she would be coming to the UK and Ireland but nobody noticed so all good...

Nobody is looking forward to the Great War ahead, but some wise tattlers among us have already bought hospitality tickets.

Between pre-sale purchase codes and TM registration it's all very confusing and nobody has any confidence that Ticketmaster won't make a bollocks of the whole thing anyway.

Credit to @disneys for the very appropriate thread title. I have a blood pressure monitor if anyone needs it.

Oh and we might get a cruel summer video on Friday?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Tiggerhappy

VIP Member
I dunno why, but she really annoys me. I find her music shit and think she comes across as whiney. She's very pretty, but she's also really fucking annoying.
I'm sorry to hear about your terrible taste in music.
---
I'm only messing. Well, actually, I'm not. I think she's incredibly talent and her music is largely great. But not everyone likes the same things.

As for the whiny and annoying thing, again it's subjective. Nobody is perfect. At times I want to stab my own husband with a biro, but I still loved him enough to marry him. I'm a whiny bitch too when it suits

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Folkevermore

VIP Member
People on tiktok are already going feral about the hospitality tickets.
Apparently everyone who can afford them is an out of touch nepo baby and if anyone says they got hospitality tickets they’re just mean braggers 🤷‍♀️
Can’t wait for them to get their tickets and not mention it on social media at all to keep it humble

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I get kind of annoyed when I see TikTok’s making fun about Taylor doing things Gen Z seem to be cringey millennial stuff … ermm she is a millennial?
Gen z really have a stick up their arse when it comes to millenials, no idea why but it just makes them seem judgy

Reactions: 18

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Money can buy you a lot if things to help keep you rested
Fancy hotel rooms
Massages
Ability to vocal rest
Treatments
IV drips

And probably much more

Reactions: 17

Plinkplonk

Chatty Member
I know no one is remotely interested but I have finally received confirmation from Anfield so can now rest easy. 🥳

• Heart

disneys

VIP Member
I’m having such a shite day … genuinely think about what it would be like not to get these tickets 2-3 times an hour at the moment . So hard to want something so much and have it basically out of your hands . I know you’ll all understand me

• Sad
  • Heart