Taylor Swift #10 It’s truly exhausting always rooting for the anti-hero!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
10th thread... We are rattling through these.

He-who-shall-not-be-named is gone, Joe is embarrassed, we're all still a bit confused and Taylor is still touring.

More international dates TBA (which may or may not include Dublin this Sept). We're all a bit stressed about getting tickets and the best secret songs.

Reactions: 17
I LOVE how active these threads are now ! I have no one in my real life who loves Taylor , it’s good to have an outlet

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Love these threads too!

Can we share our favourite/least favourite albums?

Mine -
Favourite: Lover (unpopular opinion maybe?)
Least favourite: debut (just not my kind of music)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love these threads too!

Mine -
I love Lover !

gosh it’s so hard to pick a favourite. Every album reminds me of a time / place so a lot of them are my favourites for different reasons!

Ok I’ll try and be brutal!

Fave: Speak Now (probably closely followed by Lover)

Least fave: Evermore 😬 (purely down to the fact I’ve listened to it the least)

Reactions: 3
I feel like my fave changes with the seasons lol right now it's between and Speak Now and Midnights

Least fave...maybe Debut (although 16yo me had the CD so it'll always have a special place in my heart)

My fave has always been Speak Now, it just came at the right time in my life and I’ve been listening to it so much for so long I’m not sure it can be beaten.

Least fave… maybe 1989. Please don’t come for me 🤣 i still love it just the least of them all.

Reactions: 4
Red is probably the album that feels the most sentimental for me, but folklore is my no skips, no duds album. 🤍❤

Least favourite - feels unfair to say Debut as I rarely listen, so probably Midnights sadly!

What would be everyone’s worst combination of songs that made a 13 track album?!

Reactions: 5
That is such a good question!

I think for me (though this actually really hard cos I don’t hate any of them, I just never listen to there!)

1. Bad Blood
2. Shake It Off
3. Superman
4. ME!
5. Forever and Always (normal version)
6. Starlight
7. End Game
8. Paper Rings
9. Seven
10. Superstar
11. Bye bye baby
12. The Outside
13. Stay Beautiful

Love these threads too!

Mine -
Favourite : Red
Least favourite : Debut , but Lover is down there too … sorry Lover !

Favourite: Fearless or Lover (although Reputation is also a very strong contender)

Least: probably Evermore, I would’ve said Debut but the nostalgia factor bumps it up for me

What would be everyone’s worst combination of songs that made a 13 track album?!
Oh now this is a cracking question !

1. I Knew You Were Trouble
2. Bad Blood
3. ME!
4. You Need To Calm Down
5. Labyrinth
6. We Were Happy
7. Soon You’ll Get Better
8. The Man
9. It’s Nice To Have A Friend
10. If This Was A Movie
11. Superstar
12. Ronan
13. Welcome To New York

Basically either songs that are too depressing to listen to , or give me a headache . IKYWT is my least fave song of hers !

I’m meh on a lot of the debut and fearless songs now but I wonder if that is because I overplayed them so much when I was younger and growing up , but I wouldn’t say I actively dislike or skip .

• Wow

2. Bad Blood
3. ME!
4. You Need To Calm Down
5. Labyrinth
6. We Were Happy
8. The Man
10. If This Was A Movie
11. Superstar
12. Ronan
13. Welcome To New York

Basically either songs that are too depressing to listen to , or give me a headache . IKYWT is my least fave song of hers !

I’m meh on a lot of the debut and fearless songs now but I wonder if that is because I overplayed them so much when I was younger and growing up , but I wouldn’t say I actively dislike or skip .
I feel like my list would be very similar to yours! (Although I do enjoy you need to calm down 😬)

Reactions: 2

2. Bad Blood
3. ME!
4. You Need To Calm Down
5. Labyrinth
6. We Were Happy
8. The Man
10. If This Was A Movie
11. Superstar
12. Ronan
13. Welcome To New York

Love that you’re starting the ‘album’ with your least favourite to get it out of the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
1.Innocent
2.Mean
3.Starlight
4.We are never...
5.How you get the girl
6.ME!
7.Gorgeous
8.The man
9.I think he knows
10.It's nice to have a friend
11.Betty
12.Hoax
13.Closure

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mine would be…

1. willow
2. Forever & Always (not piano version!)
3.You Need To Calm Down
4. The Last Time
5. I Wish You Would
6. closure
7. … Ready For It?
8. Lavender Haze
9. Sad Beautiful Tragic
10. Lover
11. This Love
12. Labyrinth
13. Bad Blood

And then my (Taylor’s Version) (From The Vault) (Goldust Sparkle Floral Scented) edition would have all the sad sad songs I can’t listen to. They’re not remotely bad songs, I’m just a wimp and can’t deal with it 😹

• Wow
Love that you’re starting the ‘album’ with your least favourite to get it out of the way!
Yep I don’t need that jump scare halfway through . Honestly Red is my favourite album and that song is so out of place on there , I always forget it’s not on 1989 lol !

The goat version is better

And every time I’ve seen her love , she’s bloody sang it ! Honestly my version of an ideal surprise song would be having that removed from the set list

• Haha
  • Sad
Discounting the obvious sad songs, I think mine would be:

1. How You Get The Girl
2. cowboy like me
3. We Were Happy
4. Better Man
5. Babe
6. Message In A Bottle
7. Welcome To New York
8. Bye Bye Baby
9. Wonderland
10. Dress
11. Snow on the Beach
12. Run
13. End Game

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.