Taylor Rae #2 The Banshee of Banbridge, baiting her fans to make a few quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to The Original Derry Girl for the thread Suggestion!

What's happening so far:
Your girl TR was rushed to Craigavon hospital for "emergency surgery " (her words, backed up by a photo of her fake tanned hand with a cannula in situ and a nice blood stain on the sheet for added dramatic effect)
When she got out she went to her parents house for one night and managed, like the absolute trooper that she is, to do a wee video to let us all know she'd had the worst week of her life and to show off flowers.
A live was promised to the VIPs but never materialised, but the pennies keep leaving everyones bank account and dropping into hers, while the huns wait with bated breath to hear what the actual duck happened.
Cue pictures of more bouquets of flowers from all her well wishers but still she dangled the carrot on the stick in front of her followers without giving anything away.
She rallied round and was big and brave and strong enough to go get get extensions sorted and the hoover nails done. So stunning and brave.
Now she's Blackpool bound no doubt to continue her recovery, playing the slot machines and on the merry-go-round where her face matches the horses.
She did tease again about getting the best news, maybe they've completed on the bew house, who knows, all that died a death fairly quickly.
But anyway fans, sign up to the VIP group and she'll tell you.......absolutely feck all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Great recap 🤗
Lets not forget she set her trolls on a woman who did nothing wrong but write an innocent status on her own fb from months back which TR found and shared. Attention-seeking Pete Burns.

Reactions: 15
Thanks to The Original Derry Girl for the thread Suggestion!

What's happening so far:
Your girl TR was rushed to Craigavon hospital for "emergency surgery " (her words, backed up by a photo of her fake tanned hand with a cannula in situ and a nice blood stain on the sheet for added dramatic effect)
When she got out she went to her parents house for one night and managed, like the absolute trooper that she is, to do a wee video to let us all know she'd had the worst week of her life and to show off flowers.
A live was promised to the VIPs but never materialised, but the pennies keep leaving everyones bank account and dropping into hers, while the huns wait with bated breath to hear what the actual duck happened.
Cue pictures of more bouquets of flowers from all her well wishers but still she dangled the carrot on the stick in front of her followers without giving anything away.
She rallied round and was big and brave and strong enough to go get get extensions sorted and the hoover nails done. So stunning and brave.
Now she's Blackpool bound no doubt to continue her recovery, playing the slot machines and on the merry-go-round where her face matches the horses.
She did tease again about getting the best news, maybe they've completed on the bew house, who knows, all that died a death fairly quickly.
But anyway fans, sign up to the VIP group and she'll tell you.......absolutely feck all!
Like lambs to the slaughter, are her followers dopey or just brain dead ? (p.s. is the original thread now closed ?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s always very tan and there’s no chance that’s an out of a bottle. Doing sunbeds whilst going through IVF/trying for a baby, the mind boggles

Like lambs to the slaughter, are her followers dopey or just brain dead ? (p.s. is the original thread now closed ?)
Middle aged women with no hopes and dreams living their best lives through Acid Victim Barbies day2day "bible for bluecards" blogs
---
‘Looking good doesn’t have to be expensive’ says the girl wearing Chanel earrings 🤦‍♀️
What a bleeping slabber she is..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think her last tik tok might have had a few references to tattle "normal girl from Banbridge" and her parents taught them as children that money isn't everything and to enjoy the simple things in life and to have manners, humbleness and kindness ........ says it all, pile of :poop:.
And just her family too

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
‘Looking good doesn’t have to be expensive’ says the girl wearing Chanel earrings 🤦‍♀️
FAKE ! everything about her is fake, pre covid she had a business where was selling fake clothes from home.... "inspired by" whatever designer brand name is still FAKE

Reactions: 4
They’re fake. I’m not sticking up for her but I can spot fake designer earrings a mile off. She’s as tacky and chavvy as duck

Reactions: 10
I personally don’t think she owes anyone an explanation of what happened. Not even the ones paying for VIP. Yes you do expect the odd bit of trolling when u put urself out there, not that it makes it ok. But what irks me is the fact she even said she was in hospital. She is well within her rights to keep as much of her life private as she wishes. But would it not be better to just say nothing, even say taking a social media break, will be busy with new house so stories won’t be as often etc.. then if she did want to share after she took the time out she could.
That doesn’t make money though I suppose as I’ve noticed the VIP group has grown a lot since it happened.

there are horrible people out their trolling others and it’s disgusting but if her fear is the backlash of the trolls then her mental health should have came before her bank balance and she should have kept quiet.
I do think it has been an ectopic pregnancy and I wouldn’t like to think anyone would poke fun at her because of it, no one deserves that. It could have all been prevented though if she’d just kept quiet.

I personally don’t think she owes anyone an explanation of what happened. Not even the ones paying for VIP. Yes you do expect the odd bit of trolling when u put urself out there, not that it makes it ok. But what irks me is the fact she even said she was in hospital. She is well within her rights to keep as much of her life private as she wishes. But would it not be better to just say nothing, even say taking a social media break, will be busy with new house so stories won’t be as often etc.. then if she did want to share after she took the time out she could.
That doesn’t make money though I suppose as I’ve noticed the VIP group has grown a lot since it happened.
there are horrible people out their trolling others and it’s disgusting but if her fear is the backlash of the trolls then her mental health should have came before her bank balance and she should have kept quiet.
I do think it has been an ectopic pregnancy and I wouldn’t like to think anyone would poke fun at her because of it, no one deserves that. It could have all been prevented though if she’d just kept quiet.
No one on here wishes her any bad health or gloats about her fertility problems the only thing she is called out on is her manipulation tactics and using her situations to get gifts and make money.

That VIP group grew by over 2k followers at 3.49 a head, she knew exactly what she was doing, she's not their "friend"or their "girl" as she leads them to believe, she is a shrewd businesswoman and a trained actress

Reactions: 16
Surely there's regulations around these things. I mean fraud? She's advertising a "product" then not providing....ie telling her subscribers she is going to share certain things so they pay to hear it then she pulls out ... Like any concert/act there must be rules around it.

Reactions: 5
Surely there's regulations around these things. I mean fraud? She's advertising a "product" then not providing....ie telling her subscribers she is going to share certain things so they pay to hear it then she pulls out ... Like any concert/act there must be rules around it.
I think she is holding out on the news to keep the subscriptions going as she knows when she does a tell all they will go down again and that new house needs furnished

• Haha
Reactions: 6