Taylor Rae #2 The Banshee of Banbridge, baiting her fans to make a few quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defs was on Tattle last night for her bedtime reading 🤣 Still using the eyebrows for content and attention. She's so immature
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read tattle 😂

It's hardly a big deal her going down to breakfast without having the brows done ffs lol. I didn't watch the whole video but I doubt anyone cared and if they were looking it was because she was making a big song and dance about it with whilst being videoed.
Imagine going on holiday and having to record every second of it :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Imagine having a good looking sister that is 100x better looking than yourself and no botox, fillers etc 😁

Why , with all the money she has, did she go all inclusive ??? I would have thought she would be out wining and dining, making a complete idiot out of herself, not that it's that hard !!!

Reactions: 3
Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read tattle 😂

It's hardly a big deal her going down to breakfast without having the brows done ffs lol. I didn't watch the whole video but I doubt anyone cared and if they were looking it was because she was making a big song and dance about it with whilst being videoed.
Imagine going on holiday and having to record every second of it :sleep:
There was one guy looking at her like wtf, utter twit! Imagine being in the room next to that squealing voice 🤢 such an attention seeker, just micro blade them like all the other ladies that have actually gone through cancer or alopecia, not because they over plucked them.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
TRIGGER WARNING ............. Steer clear of the Castlecourt Centre Thursday between 6 - 8 pm, the Banshee and Muttley are in it !!! (Think the uncle might be there too, to meet Ekin Su)

Judging by her last TT, she must have lost her colour brave and quick on her return from her hols, and it didn't take her long to get back on the bandwagon about the Trolls " Me vibing knowing that the trolls watch my socials, studying my posts from top to bottom probably saying "she is not all that" but I am though and if they loved themselves the way that I love myself they would be obsessed with their own lives instead of mine" and then all the a**e lickers blowing smoke up her a**e :mad:

Reactions: 2
She really can't take anybody talking down about her. She must wade through every single comment looking for one to make a reel about 🙄
See if you put yourself out there in public with your childish behaviour and vulgar language then you need to accept that not everyone is going to like you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
TRIGGER WARNING ............. Steer clear of the Castlecourt Centre Thursday between 6 - 8 pm, the Banshee and Muttley are in it !!! (Think the uncle might be there too, to meet Ekin Su)

Judging by her last TT, she must have lost her colour brave and quick on her return from her hols, and it didn't take her long to get back on the bandwagon about the Trolls " Me vibing knowing that the trolls watch my socials, studying my posts from top to bottom probably saying "she is not all that" but I am though and if they loved themselves the way that I love myself they would be obsessed with their own lives instead of mine" and then all the a**e lickers blowing smoke up her a**e :mad:
i can’t even look at her post this morning on fb with the amount of people commenting did anyone go last night? My cousin went to see her again fs I’m gonna ask what the gossip was

Reactions: 1
i can’t even look at her post this morning on fb with the amount of people commenting did anyone go last night? My cousin went to see her again fs I’m gonna ask what the gossip was
She reposts all of her gushing fan posts so you'll see plenty of them in the coming days

Sitting there in the car greeping while fat boy is in McDonald's, ffs !!! She has aspirations of being a celebrity, at the end of the day she is just one of Ekin Su's leckys :LOL:

• Haha
Sitting there in the car greeping while fat boy is in McDonald's, ffs !!! She has aspirations of being a celebrity, at the end of the day she is just one of Ekin Su's leckys :LOL:
My cousin said she stood AGAIN for like two hours just to talk to that plastic muppet while that big man of hers was following her about .can’t even see any videos on her page to see if I can spot her I’m sure she will be posting soon to prove to the world how ‘loved’ she is 🤢

From what I saw of her TT post on the BPerfect reopening launch, the majority of her adoring public were mainly youngsters. And they're off to Scotland the following day, again.

From what I saw of her TT post on the BPerfect reopening launch, the majority of her adoring public were mainly youngsters. And they're off to Scotland the following day, again.
Why are parents letting their young kids watch her, someone shouting swing your diddies and chugging red bull is hardly inspirational

Reactions: 3
Yip all kids! Cause no sane adult would go to tit like that. Back to Scotland for ivf then.

A 31 yro woman who refers to her boobs as diddies, her bum as hole or arse, constantly gives the middle finger sign, promotes botox & fillers and drinks red bull for breakfast.... Yeah, a real inspirational icon 🙄...... that's only a few examples. Fake fake fake, Is that really what the youth of today aspire to or am I just too old fashioned?

Reactions: 8
She is a mess Look at this video I found . How much work do you think she has had done since then 😳

She is a mess Look at this video I found . How much work do you think she has had done since then 😳
Does that necklace she's wearing spell "money" :unsure:.

I wouldn't like to be staying in their finished guest room, take you half the night getting all the cushions off the bed for a start !!! Probably had the plastering gifted too.

Does that necklace she's wearing spell "money" :unsure:.

I wouldn't like to be staying in their finished guest room, take you half the night getting all the cushions off the bed for a start !!! Probably had the plastering gifted too.
Think it does. Sure she is rolling in it now surprise she hasn’t got the money sign tattooed on her. That guest room is tasteful for once pity it belongs to an air head. I’m near sick watching her video recent video did u hear that wain say she waited 3.5hrs to get a photo with TR. I thought my cousin was exaggerating when she said about the line fs 😳

The false nails are getting on my nerves and all that pointing and finger wagging 😣
Have you seen the state of her own nails ? They are a total and absolute mess.

You would think, from the video of the BPerfect relaunch, that she was the only "guest" there, but, then it was fat boy doing the videoing :sick: There was more than her, and, it didn't happen to show you any interaction between her and Ekin Su or Louis Walsh, for example. A total FARCE and waste of 31/2 hours of anybody's time queueing for that.

Will the real Taylor Rae please stand up 😂 did you see the strop, and the box, she threw when John told her he didn't fancy her ? It was obvious that he was joking and playing to the camera but she didn't like it one bit. Just more proof that she's an attention seeker