Taylor Rae #2 The Banshee of Banbridge, baiting her fans to make a few quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TR I’d looking more like that hoe Loose lips Meghan O’Neill every day all she needs is the dread locks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She had a few sunbed sessions before she went away to "build up a natural tan" now she's looking like she has been in Spain for a year, must be on the tanning tablets or the shots that you sniff.
Also, I think she's using the eyebrows for attention, if she's that self conscious about them then just why not get them tattooed ? She said she's scared ? Of what ? She already has 2 tattoos, one on her spine and one on her pubic area. Maybe she's scared that they'll look normal, follow the natural brow line and not them alien looking lines she draws on ?

Reactions: 5
She had a few sunbed sessions before she went away to "build up a natural tan" now she's looking like she has been in Spain for a year, must be on the tanning tablets or the shots that you sniff.
Also, I think she's using the eyebrows for attention, if she's that self conscious about them then just why not get them tattooed ? She said she's scared ? Of what ? She already has 2 tattoos, one on her spine and one on her pubic area. Maybe she's scared that they'll look normal, follow the natural brow line and not them alien looking lines she draws on ?
This is exactly it! She uses them for attention, you know guys I get trolled for my eyebrows, but as long as you have your wee family and people that love you, that's all that matters 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Aye She is extremely dark for only being there since Monday or Tuesday was it? I personally don’t like tattoo brows i have seen some blue/ish looking ones because of the ink & they look wild :: she looks botoxed to the max the way she puts them on. See they are all blowing smoke up her a** on fb one girl wrote she wished she had a body like hers &that she is an inspiration .;; 🤦‍♀️ she plasters her life on fb

Reactions: 2
Aye She is extremely dark for only being there since Monday or Tuesday was it? I personally don’t like tattoo brows i have seen some blue/ish looking ones because of the ink & they look wild :: she looks botoxed to the max the way she puts them on. See they are all blowing smoke up her a** on fb one girl wrote she wished she had a body like hers &that she is an inspiration .;; 🤦‍♀️ she plasters her life on fb
She will be on them nasal things that accelerate the tanning process if you go on the beds I think. A friend of mine does it and she is exactly the same colour as TR. I love a good tan myself but she just looks like she needs a good wash :sick:

She will be on them nasal things that accelerate the tanning process if you go on the beds I think. A friend of mine does it and she is exactly the same colour as TR. I love a good tan myself but she just looks like she needs a good wash :sick:
Would that be safe while she is apparently trying to conceive

I really don't know tbh, wouldn't think so.
It could just be that she has been using those ultra-dark tanning creams for the sunbeds but I know the nasal stuff is meant to speed up the process big time.
I say this but then is always terracotta anyway 😂

Reactions: 1
Of course not ! Neither is using sunbeds, botox, fillers, energy drinks or alcohol but sure this is Dirty Doll whose mantra is " do what makes you happy"
After my first 2 miscarriages I wouldn't even use, fake tan, highly scented body creams or aluminium based antiperspirant. What goes on your body can be absorbed into your body

Of course not ! Neither is using sunbeds, botox, fillers, energy drinks or alcohol but sure this is Dirty Doll whose mantra is " do what makes you happy"
After my first 2 miscarriages I wouldn't even use, fake tan, highly scented body creams or aluminium based antiperspirant. What goes on your body can be absorbed into your body
TR lives in a different world to the rest of us though.

• Haha
Aye Earth calling TR :). She doesn't care what she does to herself as long she is getting the attention. She is like a spoilt child, plays with something, gets bored with it and then moves on to something else. Whatever she can throw the money at, you can be sure she's in the middle of it.

At the weekend she said she wouldn't be on the main page while she was away. She was going to stick to the private vip group where it is safer 🤣 that lasted didn't it ? 🤣 She just can't help craving the attention

She defo does live a completely different life to normal folk life of luxury wouldn’t know how to be normal she is prob laughn all the way to the bank ffs. & as for him is he not loaded as well? They have it all worked out that’s why she comes across stuck up online; her page will blow up if she has a baby wait and see 🤦‍

At the weekend she said she wouldn't be on the main page while she was away. She was going to stick to the private vip group where it is safer 🤣 that lasted didn't it ? 🤣 She just can't help craving the attention
She has popped up on my timeline about 5 times 😂
Saw a video of her and her sister doing that trend on tik tok where you jump over your phone in the airport and end up on the beach on your hols and I was cringing so bad because she had the camera set up beside the woman's toilets in the international airport. You could see people walking past to get get to the toilets etc 😂😭

• Haha
She has popped up on my timeline about 5 times 😂
Saw a video of her and her sister doing that trend on tik tok where you jump over your phone in the airport and end up on the beach on your hols and I was cringing so bad because she had the camera set up beside the woman's toilets in the international airport. You could see people walking past to get get to the toilets etc 😂😭
Same ;. For being by the bogs that video has 100k views on fb . I looked it up and fb pays a clean fortune between $8-$20 per 1000 view. It infuriates me how much she makes. No wonder why she harps on about fb being her fav 🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
All those on her private page paying her for something she posts on TT or wherever else a short time later. They need a good kick of "wise up". She knew what she was up to hooking into him, she knew he had a penny or two about him. Sure at the start she was selling whatever she could, and, not going too far.

All those on her private page paying her for something she posts on TT or wherever else a short time later. They need a good kick of "wise up". She knew what she was up to hooking into him, she knew he had a penny or two about him. Sure at the start she was selling whatever she could, and, not going too far.
I don’t know why she never just kicked her feet up and sponged off him instead of trying to make her own money? I’d say she is on level power with him now if you do the maths each month. It’s annoyed me learning how much money is in FB regardless of that group . Can’t even call her a goal digger anymore ffs I’ll think of something else to call her; ; ; I know plastic b*ch

Us talking about the brows the other day and here we have a video posted of her going down to breakfast without the brows drawn on :sleep:

• Haha
  • Heart
She defs was on Tattle last night for her bedtime reading 🤣 Still using the eyebrows for content and attention. She's so immature

• Haha