Taylor Rae #2 The Banshee of Banbridge, baiting her fans to make a few quid!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I empathise with any woman who is experiencing fertility issues, history of miscarriage and loss, I know that sadness and disappointment, I lost my first two, my sympathy just doesn't extend to TR.... Come at me all you want but personally I do not believe that she "wants to be a mum so bad" for the right reasons. I personally don't believe that she is emotionally ready for the responsibility. TR is the most attention seeking woman I have ever seen on social media. It's all about her. Me me me. I believe she wants a baby to use as another accessory, another earning tool. She'll want the Instagram worthy nursery, all the latest equipment, gifted of course, she'll have the baby signed up, before birth, for all the ad deals that she can get her hands on. She'll document, in precise detail, the pregnancy, the birth and the child's life ever after and sell it to the highest bidder.
I also don't believe that she will be capable of dealing with a difficult pregnancy, labour or birth. She won't be able to stay off the red bull, botox, fillers, fake tan, junk food diet long enough.
She wants a baby because, at the minute, it's the only thing that her ill gotten gains can't buy. It's the one thing she needs to complete her "perfect" family.
Simply my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I just know she is going to use this trip to Scotland at a later date for engagement on Facebook etc.
Too right, and a means of making even more money. It's the attention seeking and the money that drives her, as I said before, if there is nothing in it for her, she's not interested. I just wonder how, if this is what it seems, and she does get pregnant and goes full term successfully, who is going to pick up the slack after, fat boy ? How can she raise her own family ? I can't see her walking away from social media and all her other commitments.
---
She wants a baby because, at the minute, it's the only thing that her ill gotten gains can't buy. It's the one thing she needs to complete her "perfect" family.
She doesn't know what she wants, she's like a spoilt child in a sweet shop.

Reactions: 5
maybe for you that would be the worst thing as a woman but for me, a 35yr old childless woman it’s not. I’ve got a lovely a life and wouldn’t change it. Not sure if I will have kids, maybe one day if it happens but I won’t be seeking out IVF. Absolutely fair play to to TR for doing so, she clearly wants a child with that fat gif and I wish her all the best. For me I just can’t stand the whole we are on a journey shite she comes out with - it’s clearly for attention too on social media. She can’t take a shite without letting everyone know. I just know she is going to use this trip to Scotland at a later date for engagement on Facebook etc.
Being denied a child is different to deciding not to have children. I’m happy for u. Years ago there were no such thing as influencers we just lived in reality . Now it’s the norm for these so called ‘influencers’ to sell their soul online and get rewarded by earning more than my yearly wage in the matter of a month or two . The world needs to open their eyes . Her post on FB? Ppl in Scotland even arse licking her.

Reactions: 4
If she does have a child she will just wheel it out as a money-making prop the way so many other of the instagram huns do and it is so sad. It is all for clout and attention. Selling your soul for a few likes.

Reactions: 8
See the Uncle and his sister are off to Lanzarote aswell, cue TR screaming in his face, look Ryan 📢 do you love it? All while the gobshite is filming.

Reactions: 2
Was there ever anything shown of them handing over the money raised for the SIMBA Charity on the 12th March?

Money goes straight to the charity. Never heard if they made a donation themselves or not. They said they would be donating
Aye that’s right about the money from the fb fundraiser going straight to charity my mate done a sky dive for cancer research and it was the same . Find it mental how they raised like 6K for simba 🥴 did anyone see their fb live last night?

Reactions: 1
She has the absolute worst diet.... All fast food, junk food, pre packed food and it's showing in her skin and her hair. The only "natural" skin she has is in her chin, all the rest is filled or injected and it really reflects her poor life choices when it comes to her diet

She has the absolute worst diet.... All fast food, junk food, pre packed food and it's showing in her skin and her hair. The only "natural" skin she has is in her chin, all the rest is filled or injected and it really reflects her poor life choices when it comes to her diet
I agree: yet she is so small?.when all she does is snack and drink redbull;; I have seen her in person she is about 5ft and her waist looks not natural for someone who claims to never exercise 🤔

FFs, she's at it again, "this is the first holiday I've been on with my baby scars" or words to that effect. And then, "in the next couple of years, kiddies clubs".
The only "natural" skin she has is in her chin, all the rest is filled or injected and it really reflects her poor life choices when it comes to her diet
She really does have bad skin when you see it up close without the cake on, and, her legs are all cellulite. There really is nothing natural about her whatever she's at. I'll give her another 5 years and it will catch up with her, and she'll end up looking like a pile of :poop:

Reactions: 2
FFs, she's at it again, "this is the first holiday I've been on with my baby scars" or words to that effect. And then, "in the next couple of years, kiddies clubs".

She really does have bad skin when you see it up close without the cake on, and, her legs are all cellulite. There really is nothing natural about her whatever she's at. I'll give her another 5 years and it will catch up with her, and she'll end up looking like a pile of :poop:
I think she has a really good figure but like you said it will all catch up on her . When I first saw her in person she had one of them catsuit things on & i said to another school mum her waist looked not in proportion to her hips u can see what I mean in that tattoo video she uploaded just looks fake as f in the flesh : wish my cellulite was like hers we all can’t have money and luck like thon to play about with our bodies