Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Darlita was at nursery yesterday until 6pm, not asleep 😆 I was on her live the same time.

Did make me think Darlita missed almost two weeks of nursery when her dad took her, must of been so unsettling for her
Awww I was listening low i thought she said asleep 🤣

mamabear012

Chatty Member
They don’t play about parental kidnap, I know someone who’s baby dad got his rights reduced from 50% to 10% for taking the baby for a week, he did for the same reasons bc he was concerned for the child just like BP claims to be

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I hate how everyone is praising her now because the baby dad is a weapon 😂 none of them deserves kids. I was on her live yesterday Darlita was asleep at 4pm (bit late for a 2 year old) she was talking to her partner like crap! can see shes not learned anything

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Oh gutted I missed it, did he say what would happen now?
Never thought I’d say it but I’m glad Darlita is away from him, what a wrongun he turned out to be! And the weird gf!
I’m made up for Taylor, I hope she she’s learnt and continues trying to better herself for her daughter
didnt catch it just came up he was bawling his eyes out runny nose and everything 🤮
---
Oh gutted I missed it, did he say what would happen now?
Never thought I’d say it but I’m glad Darlita is away from him, what a wrongun he turned out to be! And the weird gf!
I’m made up for Taylor, I hope she she’s learnt and continues trying to better herself for her daughter
hes still live !

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
isn’t he on the birth certificate though?
so is it classed as “kidnap”
i hope his rights do get reduced tbh
he is so weird it’s unsettling to watch

mamabear012

Chatty Member
I hate how everyone is praising her now because the baby dad is a weapon 😂 none of them deserves kids. I was on her live yesterday Darlita was asleep at 4pm (bit late for a 2 year old) she was talking to her partner like crap! can see shes not learned anything
Darlita was at nursery yesterday until 6pm, not asleep 😆 I was on her live the same time.

Did make me think Darlita missed almost two weeks of nursery when her dad took her, must of been so unsettling for her

Last edited:

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I’m sorry but if the dad is abusing the child why is she still wanting him to see her. God help this poor child and give her to a family who can love and protect her 😢

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
he sounds just like my ex
an abusive piece of shit that is only interested in lovebombing you in the hopes of staying somewhere
they all feed you the same old bullshit of “they don’t let me see my kids”

laylamich_

He keeps going on about get housing for his daughter on live, oh dear sounds like he’s using the poor baby for a house
You know I will be really really surprised if the court grant Taylor no access, I think it will be supervised but it’s so rare they don’t let both parents be involved somehow