Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Darlita was crying on live about 130 she dosent want to see her dad. Does his mum see her? it seems he dropped her off somewhere near

laylamich_

what happened?
he was on live with his gf and his niece was in his box calling him out on all the videos he’s been doing, Taylor was asking to join his and he went off on one and ended the live so Taylor went live with his niece instead. Apparently his Mum is going over to see them tomorrow but he’s still not wanting to see D

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Taylor on live saying Matt (bp) used to smack Darlita so hard he left bruises on her back and put her in steaming hot baths oh and he wanted to name her fitness because she’s a little fitty… yes talking about his 2 year old child 😩
She’s also blocked Matt’s mum and will only let her see Darlita through Matt because she found out she’s being two faced, telling her she doesn’t like Becky etc then actually being real close with becky and can I add I love that everyone’s switching up on Becky 😅😂

mamabear012

Chatty Member
I’m ngl he needs to make a lot of changes before they’d even consider granting him part time custody, for starters he doesn’t even have a home, he said on live a day or two ago they wouldn’t have nowhere to stay if it wasn’t for his gf

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Is she still talking to her kid like shit?
I’m pretty active on tiktok and she’s made a massive improvement with the way she interacts with her daughter, but it could all be a front. She’s still very immature, they both are.
---
I cant see him winning custody of her, he seems unstable 90% of the time let alone the STATE of where he lives!
Yeah I can’t see him winning custody of her 🫣 no only that since she’s been back with Taylor he hasn’t bothered trying to visit or bond with her which will go against him too

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
from what his niece and another family member are saying he isn’t allowed to see his other daughter.
10000% he wouldn’t of been able to look after that little girl without that woman.
he is only with her because he has no home.

mamabear012

Chatty Member
They have a court hearing on the 9th February where the little girl’s living arrangements will be made. She’ll either remain with mum, go to dad or it could even be decided neither of them are suitable she (Taylor) said

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
What is Taylor’s tiktok account? I’m trying to work out what’s happened apparently she’s had Mathew arrested, he’s just been live but not making any sense as usual

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Yeah his mum spent the afternoon there yesterday, Matt didn’t want to go near the house so dropped his mum off nearby

mamabear012

Chatty Member
He was ranting in the park with his child present and other children present about him having herpes
He’s not all there bruv