Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
he is isn’t he?!
the amount of women clapping and praising him are actually making me sick
i can’t believe only a few can see through his bullshit

i saw a clip from a live where he explained that he knew her fresh from care and tried to be in his words “an appropriate adult” but fell in love with her 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 1

laylamich_

I cant see him winning custody of her, he seems unstable 90% of the time let alone the STATE of where he lives!

laylamich_

I don’t see why they can’t just co parent, Ranting to the poor child in the park is wrong his heart was in the right place but it was never going to go the way he thought in his head

freddofrog

her baby daddy has me questioning my life - can’t sleep it’s 4am and i’ve just seen a video of him complaining he has herpes ?????

• Sick

laylamich_

He’s showing his true colours on live and trying to say the judge was racist and that he doesn’t want to see his daughter again unless he has full custody, again he only wants the house and benefits 🙄
Surely the best thing to do is try and arrange contact? Why would you say I refuse to see her till I win?? That’s not going to go in his favour at all

mamabear012

Chatty Member
He keeps going on about get housing for his daughter on live, oh dear sounds like he’s using the poor baby for a house

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
The woman looks like she has learning difficulties in those dress up pics 🤣 I mean no one all there would want to be around a man they’ve just started dating child like that 🥴
She’s very dismissive in some of the videos too, she appears to be quite vulnerable.

just feel for the poor wee mite, she just needs a safe loving, nurturing environment 🥺

laylamich_

I’m ngl he needs to make a lot of changes before they’d even consider granting him part time custody, for starters he doesn’t even have a home, he said on live a day or two ago they wouldn’t have nowhere to stay if it wasn’t for his gf
I think in his head because he’s with a girl that means he’s solid but if he didn’t have her would he have still been able to look after her these past 2 weeks? Can he long term raise a child? He talks about another daughter but by the sounds of it doesn’t see her either if Darlitas 2 and they’ve never met.

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
A lot has gone on! Matthew broke his non mol order so he was arrested in the morning and then released in the evening, Taylor kicked her partner Scott out. And Matthew had to walk home 4 hours, he was live walking along the road crying, talking in riddles 🥲
And stuck right in the centre of it all is that poor little girl.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
yikes…..
he doesn’t care about that little girl
he is using her for housing and clout.

i’d be surprised though if they lessened his rights , lots of violent men with a history of dv are still allowed access. it’s a major problem with the family courts in this country.

if taylor gets the little girl back i truly hope she’s kept offline. she’s such a precious little girl
who doesn’t deserve to be shown online.

not surprised about the new girlfriend she’s so weird