Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
the dad is giving ✨love bombing✨ at its finest
always having to clarify that he loves his new partner of three weeks the same as his daughter.
he needs to stop the tiktok’s and keep it offline

Reactions: 9

Ems88ALFTYMAX

VIP Member
I'm glad the dear little girl is away from the verbal abuse and toxic environment but these videos don't sit right with me. It seems he just wants to show off ' look I bought her a coat ' 'look I bought new trainers' these are basic necessities. Do us mums gets 100s of comments praising us for buying the basics. Or the people saying how amazing to see a dad doing this. This is what any dad should be doing us mums are expected too but dad's get praise for it. He shouldn't be talking about her mum while she is listening to it all. I don't know just weird to me

Reactions: 6

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Taylor will never change. The child going back to her isn’t good news and the abuse WILL continue she just won’t do it on live. Anyone who can call their own toddler ugly with such malice is a massive red flag.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i commented that he was lovebombing his new partner and that there’s something off about him.
cue the women in the comments calling me bitter and using my trauma against him 😂😂
some women are absolutely deluded.
people were even commenting “you being in a stable relationship with help you” it’s been three weeks?!
i’d like to know his involvement in the child’s life before tiktok tbh. he doesn’t really seem that interested it all comes across a bit showman like and trying to one up taylor.

Reactions: 4

laylamich_

Him and his girlfriend saying you should love kids the same as a partner 3 weeks after meeting is crazy. I think his heart is in the right place but it’s very odd to watch unfold, I just hope that little girl is comfortable and loved

Reactions: 4

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
He is trying, but I don’t think he is intelligent enough to raise a child. Both him and the girl look simple 🤣 sad truth that the child you should be found a safe loving home whilst she’s little.

Reactions: 3

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i don’t think he is tbh
i think he is an narcissistic abuser and knows what he is doing.
the lovebombing is actually uncomfortable to watch , that poor little girl walking around looking unkept whilst the dad is buying the girlfriend rings etc

• Heart
I completely agree with everyone here, he gives me the boke and can see similarities in him to a lot of low quality men I’ve encountered in my time. Also the fact some people can’t see a problem with it all. There is nothing at all that can excuse Taylor’s behaviour or the things she’s said but I have a feeling he is no angel either. I would be interested to know how the little girl came about, judging by his behaviour with this new woman I could imagine he may have coerced a 17 year old Taylor into having a child with him to prove their love for each other, again, not that that would ever excuse treating a child in the manner she was or being racist but I think he needs holding accountable for engaging with 17 year olds in his mid-30s, it’s gross and now that little girl is suffering the consequences.

• Heart

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
he has no interest in being a parent.
if the abuse wasn’t on tiktok he wouldn’t of been none the wiser.
where has he been the last two years ?
only seems to of been interested in showing her in his crap music videos and now only wants her to be rehoused and to get the benefits
it’s such a sad situation , i really hope that little girl gets a chance
---
Surely the best thing to do is try and arrange contact? Why would you say I refuse to see her till I win?? That’s not going to go in his favour at all
exactly! try to arrange contact and keep up building the bond he is trying to establish with her.
the whole refusing too see her until he wins comment just makes me think he was doing it all to one up taylor and the monetary gain

Reactions: 2

mamabear012

Chatty Member
What is Taylor’s tiktok account? I’m trying to work out what’s happened apparently she’s had Mathew arrested, he’s just been live but not making any sense as usual
A lot has gone on! Matthew broke his non mol order so he was arrested in the morning and then released in the evening, Taylor kicked her partner Scott out. And Matthew had to walk home 4 hours, he was live walking along the road crying, talking in riddles 🥲

• Wow

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I genuinely do believe he is a nasty little abuser but puts a front on to the world. Many of us saw right through him after a few of his videos. I really think he probably put Taylor through hell and that could be why she behaved the way we saw (not that it gives her a pass). Has anyone ever heard her speak about him?
see i agree.
he groomed her fresh out of care.
she knew nothing and was trying to get her footing in the world.

he even said on a live that she had no money saved for darlitas birth and he had to pay for everything , well apart from the little money she would’ve got as a care leaver she wouldn’t of been rolling in the cash would she!

he probably treated her disgustingly and put her through absolute hell.

now that isn’t like you said a pass on why she treated her child like that but it just absolutely shows you how complex this situation is.

• Sad

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
he is a weirdo sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️
there’s something very off about him and quite frankly the daughter is better off without both of them

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Taylor needs to get away from her baby dad if she’s to have any chance of positive change and becoming a better mother. This man is SO draining and he has really bad, negative energy. He will never let Taylor be or want her to do better for their daughter because he’s bitter!
---
At first I was against the mother now it’s the other way round 😂 I actually want what’s best for Taylor and Darlita, I’m even considering messaging her asking her to make a wishlist or if she needs financial help just so she has one less thing to be stressed about!

i commented that he was lovebombing his new partner and that there’s something off about him.
cue the women in the comments calling me bitter and using my trauma against him 😂😂
some women are absolutely deluded.
people were even commenting “you being in a stable relationship with help you” it’s been three weeks?!
i’d like to know his involvement in the child’s life before tiktok tbh. he doesn’t really seem that interested it all comes across a bit showman like and trying to one up taylor.
Yeah the comment sections really show how naïve a lot of people are. It’s crazy how many people can’t see the obvious and just live in their own little bubbles. Scary in fact!

mamabear012

Chatty Member
he was basically saying he has tried his hardest , his daughters will never meet now (not sure why he can’t introduce them) , was considering running off with her and then something about not giving her the wishlist presents.

if i’m honest i truly hope she’s learnt her lesson , takes all the help she can and keeps her daughter offline
Him mentioning the wishlist gifts and saying he’s not giving them to her just says it all really doesn’t it, he never had his daughter’s best interests at heart it was all about getting one over on Taylor, gain and clout. He’s probably only crying over the ‘housing’ he won’t be getting 😂 he’ll probs sell the gifts to buy cannabis and the gf more Christmas cracker jewellery lolz

• Haha