Taylor Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if the dad is abusing the child why is she still wanting him to see her. God help this poor child and give her to a family who can love and protect her 😢

I’m sorry but if the dad is abusing the child why is she still wanting him to see her. God help this poor child and give her to a family who can love and protect her 😢
I don’t think he was purposely abusing her, he just doesn’t have a clue

What is Taylor’s tiktok account? I’m trying to work out what’s happened apparently she’s had Mathew arrested, he’s just been live but not making any sense as usual

What is Taylor’s tiktok account? I’m trying to work out what’s happened apparently she’s had Mathew arrested, he’s just been live but not making any sense as usual
A lot has gone on! Matthew broke his non mol order so he was arrested in the morning and then released in the evening, Taylor kicked her partner Scott out. And Matthew had to walk home 4 hours, he was live walking along the road crying, talking in riddles 🥲

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A lot has gone on! Matthew broke his non mol order so he was arrested in the morning and then released in the evening, Taylor kicked her partner Scott out. And Matthew had to walk home 4 hours, he was live walking along the road crying, talking in riddles 🥲
And stuck right in the centre of it all is that poor little girl.

They have a court hearing on the 9th February where the little girl’s living arrangements will be made. She’ll either remain with mum, go to dad or it could even be decided neither of them are suitable she (Taylor) said

I cant see him winning custody of her, he seems unstable 90% of the time let alone the STATE of where he lives!

Reactions: 1
Is she still talking to her kid like tit?
I’m pretty active on tiktok and she’s made a massive improvement with the way she interacts with her daughter, but it could all be a front. She’s still very immature, they both are.
---
I cant see him winning custody of her, he seems unstable 90% of the time let alone the STATE of where he lives!
Yeah I can’t see him winning custody of her 🫣 no only that since she’s been back with Taylor he hasn’t bothered trying to visit or bond with her which will go against him too