Taylor Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
narcissistic abusive men often find women like that (sadly) to lovebomb and control
she seems very easily led and quite frankly is only using his daughter to one up the mum
that little girl would be better off with a loving family

Reactions: 1
He keeps going on about get housing for his daughter on live, oh dear sounds like he’s using the poor baby for a house

He keeps going on about get housing for his daughter on live, oh dear sounds like he’s using the poor baby for a house
You know I will be really really surprised if the court grant Taylor no access, I think it will be supervised but it’s so rare they don’t let both parents be involved somehow

I think it’s more than likely the little girl will be returned to Taylor’s care tomorrow and the dad will get his rights reduced to 20-40% because he didn’t stick to the agreement and technically kidnapped the girl. Taylor is working with social services and taking parental courses which will go in her favour and also the fact she has her own house.. whereas the dad doesn’t. Dad also has a history of crime and mental health which they will really use against him.
---
Oh and apparently his new girlfriend has had her kid’s removed from her care, honestly a pair of clowns

Last edited:
  • Wow
yikes…..
he doesn’t care about that little girl
he is using her for housing and clout.

i’d be surprised though if they lessened his rights , lots of violent men with a history of dv are still allowed access. it’s a major problem with the family courts in this country.

if taylor gets the little girl back i truly hope she’s kept offline. she’s such a precious little girl
who doesn’t deserve to be shown online.

not surprised about the new girlfriend she’s so weird

They don’t play about parental kidnap, I know someone who’s baby dad got his rights reduced from 50% to 10% for taking the baby for a week, he did for the same reasons bc he was concerned for the child just like BP claims to be

isn’t he on the birth certificate though?
so is it classed as “kidnap”
i hope his rights do get reduced tbh
he is so weird it’s unsettling to watch

They don’t play about parental kidnap, I know someone who’s baby dad got his rights reduced from 50% to 10% for taking the baby for a week, he did for the same reasons bc he was concerned for the child just like BP claims to be
Yup same with my friend! Initially it was 50/50 after the first kidnap situation and then he refused to hand over the child for 6 weeks, police drove to get the child and he wasn’t allowed any contact for months until the courts believe he had learnt his lesson. I think it will be interesting how they go about it because if he’s not on the BC he has no rights?

isn’t he on the birth certificate though?
so is it classed as “kidnap”
i hope his rights do get reduced tbh
he is so weird it’s unsettling to watch
Yeah he will be on the bc which is why Taylor has had to take it to court otherwise police would just take her off him
It’s still parental kidnap though, he didn’t return her to residential parent like he agreed to
Honestly I hope court takes her off him he’s just using her for clout and to get the house and benefits that comes with her 🤮
---
Yup same with my friend! Initially it was 50/50 after the first kidnap situation and then he refused to hand over the child for 6 weeks, police drove to get the child and he wasn’t allowed any contact for months until the courts believe he had learnt his lesson. I think it will be interesting how they go about it because if he’s not on the BC he has no rights?
He will 100% be on the bc otherwise police would of treated it like a stranger kidnapping a child and arrested him as soon as Taylor called them

he is a weirdo sorry 🤷🏽‍♀️
there’s something very off about him and quite frankly the daughter is better off without both of them

Reactions: 2
Girl is back with her mum. hes on livr
Oh gutted I missed it, did he say what would happen now?
Never thought I’d say it but I’m glad Darlita is away from him, what a wrongun he turned out to be! And the weird gf!
I’m made up for Taylor, I hope she she’s learnt and continues trying to better herself for her daughter

Never thought I’d say it but I’m glad Darlita is away from him, what a wrongun he turned out to be! And the weird gf!
I’m made up for Taylor, I hope she she’s learnt and continues trying to better herself for her daughter
didnt catch it just came up he was bawling his eyes out runny nose and everything 🤮
---
hes still live !

he was basically saying he has tried his hardest , his daughters will never meet now (not sure why he can’t introduce them) , was considering running off with her and then something about not giving her the wishlist presents.

if i’m honest i truly hope she’s learnt her lesson , takes all the help she can and keeps her daughter offline

he was basically saying he has tried his hardest , his daughters will never meet now (not sure why he can’t introduce them) , was considering running off with her and then something about not giving her the wishlist presents.

if i’m honest i truly hope she’s learnt her lesson , takes all the help she can and keeps her daughter offline
Him mentioning the wishlist gifts and saying he’s not giving them to her just says it all really doesn’t it, he never had his daughter’s best interests at heart it was all about getting one over on Taylor, gain and clout. He’s probably only crying over the ‘housing’ he won’t be getting 😂 he’ll probs sell the gifts to buy cannabis and the gf more Christmas cracker jewellery lolz

• Haha
I don’t see why they can’t just co parent, Ranting to the poor child in the park is wrong his heart was in the right place but it was never going to go the way he thought in his head