Taylor Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed now he’s lost Darlita it’s like the girlfriend never existed yet before he’d mention her every. Single. Post 😂 he was using the poor girl because he thought it would look better to ss and court if he was in a relationship

Reactions: 2
her baby daddy has me questioning my life - can’t sleep it’s 4am and i’ve just seen a video of him complaining he has herpes ?????

• Sick
Reactions: 1
her baby daddy has me questioning my life - can’t sleep it’s 4am and i’ve just seen a video of him complaining he has herpes ?????
He was on live in a park with his daughter and other children around complaining about herpes 😂 funny guy

Honestly this man is ODD, ranting about how he’s walking away so he can “have a new kid” like he doesn’t have 2 he doesn’t see? Thinks shoving £20 through a letterbox once in a blue moon makes him dad of the year

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate how everyone is praising her now because the baby dad is a weapon 😂 none of them deserves kids. I was on her live yesterday Darlita was asleep at 4pm (bit late for a 2 year old) she was talking to her partner like crap! can see shes not learned anything

I hate how everyone is praising her now because the baby dad is a weapon 😂 none of them deserves kids. I was on her live yesterday Darlita was asleep at 4pm (bit late for a 2 year old) she was talking to her partner like crap! can see shes not learned anything
Darlita was at nursery yesterday until 6pm, not asleep 😆 I was on her live the same time.

Did make me think Darlita missed almost two weeks of nursery when her dad took her, must of been so unsettling for her

Last edited:
Darlita was at nursery yesterday until 6pm, not asleep 😆 I was on her live the same time.

Did make me think Darlita missed almost two weeks of nursery when her dad took her, must of been so unsettling for her
Awww I was listening low i thought she said asleep 🤣

what happened?
he was on live with his gf and his niece was in his box calling him out on all the videos he’s been doing, Taylor was asking to join his and he went off on one and ended the live so Taylor went live with his niece instead. Apparently his Mum is going over to see them tomorrow but he’s still not wanting to see D

Darlita was crying on live about 130 she dosent want to see her dad. Does his mum see her? it seems he dropped her off somewhere near

Yeah his mum spent the afternoon there yesterday, Matt didn’t want to go near the house so dropped his mum off nearby

He’s only effecting himself. Cant miss your child that much if you don’t want to see or speak to her

Taylor on live saying Matt (bp) used to smack Darlita so hard he left bruises on her back and put her in steaming hot baths oh and he wanted to name her fitness because she’s a little fitty… yes talking about his 2 year old child 😩
She’s also blocked Matt’s mum and will only let her see Darlita through Matt because she found out she’s being two faced, telling her she doesn’t like Becky etc then actually being real close with becky and can I add I love that everyone’s switching up on Becky 😅😂