Taylor Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was ranting in the park with his child present and other children present about him having herpes
He’s not all there bruv

Taylor will never change. The child going back to her isn’t good news and the abuse WILL continue she just won’t do it on live. Anyone who can call their own toddler ugly with such malice is a massive red flag.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He’s showing his true colours on live and trying to say the judge was racist and that he doesn’t want to see his daughter again unless he has full custody, again he only wants the house and benefits 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s showing his true colours on live and trying to say the judge was racist and that he doesn’t want to see his daughter again unless he has full custody, again he only wants the house and benefits 🙄
Surely the best thing to do is try and arrange contact? Why would you say I refuse to see her till I win?? That’s not going to go in his favour at all

Reactions: 1
he has no interest in being a parent.
if the abuse wasn’t on tiktok he wouldn’t of been none the wiser.
where has he been the last two years ?
only seems to of been interested in showing her in his crap music videos and now only wants her to be rehoused and to get the benefits
it’s such a sad situation , i really hope that little girl gets a chance
---
Surely the best thing to do is try and arrange contact? Why would you say I refuse to see her till I win?? That’s not going to go in his favour at all
exactly! try to arrange contact and keep up building the bond he is trying to establish with her.
the whole refusing too see her until he wins comment just makes me think he was doing it all to one up taylor and the monetary gain

his niece is in the comments of another video basically saying darlita shouldn’t be in his care either as he is a horrible person.
she’s also saying those that support him don’t know the real him 😂☠
---

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’m ngl he needs to make a lot of changes before they’d even consider granting him part time custody, for starters he doesn’t even have a home, he said on live a day or two ago they wouldn’t have nowhere to stay if it wasn’t for his gf

he sounds just like my ex
an abusive piece of tit that is only interested in lovebombing you in the hopes of staying somewhere
they all feed you the same old bullshit of “they don’t let me see my kids”

I’m ngl he needs to make a lot of changes before they’d even consider granting him part time custody, for starters he doesn’t even have a home, he said on live a day or two ago they wouldn’t have nowhere to stay if it wasn’t for his gf
I think in his head because he’s with a girl that means he’s solid but if he didn’t have her would he have still been able to look after her these past 2 weeks? Can he long term raise a child? He talks about another daughter but by the sounds of it doesn’t see her either if Darlitas 2 and they’ve never met.

from what his niece and another family member are saying he isn’t allowed to see his other daughter.
10000% he wouldn’t of been able to look after that little girl without that woman.
he is only with her because he has no home.

Taylor needs to get away from her baby dad if she’s to have any chance of positive change and becoming a better mother. This man is SO draining and he has really bad, negative energy. He will never let Taylor be or want her to do better for their daughter because he’s bitter!
---
At first I was against the mother now it’s the other way round 😂 I actually want what’s best for Taylor and Darlita, I’m even considering messaging her asking her to make a wishlist or if she needs financial help just so she has one less thing to be stressed about!

he is isn’t he?!
the amount of women clapping and praising him are actually making me sick
i can’t believe only a few can see through his bullshit

i saw a clip from a live where he explained that he knew her fresh from care and tried to be in his words “an appropriate adult” but fell in love with her 🤢🤢

• Sick
What a sad situation. I hope that the reason she was so vile on TikTok was rooted in how she was treated by him and anger about the situation she was in and she’s received some kind of help to overcome it or at the very least reflected on what’s happened and understands how wrong she was. I just hope to God that that little girl receives love and is happy. Children don’t ask to be born fgs.

absolutely vile if true
I genuinely do believe he is a nasty little abuser but puts a front on to the world. Many of us saw right through him after a few of his videos. I really think he probably put Taylor through hell and that could be why she behaved the way we saw (not that it gives her a pass). Has anyone ever heard her speak about him?

I genuinely do believe he is a nasty little abuser but puts a front on to the world. Many of us saw right through him after a few of his videos. I really think he probably put Taylor through hell and that could be why she behaved the way we saw (not that it gives her a pass). Has anyone ever heard her speak about him?
see i agree.
he groomed her fresh out of care.
she knew nothing and was trying to get her footing in the world.

he even said on a live that she had no money saved for darlitas birth and he had to pay for everything , well apart from the little money she would’ve got as a care leaver she wouldn’t of been rolling in the cash would she!

he probably treated her disgustingly and put her through absolute hell.

now that isn’t like you said a pass on why she treated her child like that but it just absolutely shows you how complex this situation is.

• Sad