Taylor Evans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so happy Darlita (Taylor’s baby) is now away from her, but not sure I hope much hope in that dad yet but hopefully it works out and she isn’t just returned to Taylor!

Reactions: 1
the dad is giving ✨love bombing✨ at its finest
always having to clarify that he loves his new partner of three weeks the same as his daughter.
he needs to stop the tiktok’s and keep it offline

Reactions: 9
The dad and his partner are starting to give STRANGE to me
Imagine saying you love a girl you’ve known 3 weeks as much as your own flesh and blood? Is he worried the woman will walk away as his daughter is now with him and requiring his time and attention? Idk
Why does she always have to be around his daughter too? It’s weird. I noticed they were all staying in a travel lodge with nothing but a double bed, no cot or nothing for the little girl so it’s a bit concerning he probably had the little girl in a bed with him and a woman he’s just started dating..
He seems a bit unstable, I know he has mental health and Taylor now claiming he was abusive. He’s also nearly 20yrs older than Taylor meaning he was mid 30’s when he got a 17yo girl pregnant 😭 I feel like the little girl is better off without either of them

Reactions: 2
i don’t think he is tbh
i think he is an narcissistic abuser and knows what he is doing.
the lovebombing is actually uncomfortable to watch , that poor little girl walking around looking unkept whilst the dad is buying the girlfriend rings etc

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m ngl the ring looks like it’s from a Christmas cracker so I don’t think he spent that much on it 😂 I defo agree that he isn’t all there, Taylor said he had been sectioned before too

Him and his girlfriend saying you should love kids the same as a partner 3 weeks after meeting is crazy. I think his heart is in the right place but it’s very odd to watch unfold, I just hope that little girl is comfortable and loved

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen the videos from Ellie jone’s live on tiktok of her hurting her 3 year old?

I'm glad the dear little girl is away from the verbal abuse and toxic environment but these videos don't sit right with me. It seems he just wants to show off ' look I bought her a coat ' 'look I bought new trainers' these are basic necessities. Do us mums gets 100s of comments praising us for buying the basics. Or the people saying how amazing to see a dad doing this. This is what any dad should be doing us mums are expected too but dad's get praise for it. He shouldn't be talking about her mum while she is listening to it all. I don't know just weird to me

Reactions: 6
I completely agree with everyone here, he gives me the boke and can see similarities in him to a lot of low quality men I’ve encountered in my time. Also the fact some people can’t see a problem with it all. There is nothing at all that can excuse Taylor’s behaviour or the things she’s said but I have a feeling he is no angel either. I would be interested to know how the little girl came about, judging by his behaviour with this new woman I could imagine he may have coerced a 17 year old Taylor into having a child with him to prove their love for each other, again, not that that would ever excuse treating a child in the manner she was or being racist but I think he needs holding accountable for engaging with 17 year olds in his mid-30s, it’s gross and now that little girl is suffering the consequences.

• Heart
i commented that he was lovebombing his new partner and that there’s something off about him.
cue the women in the comments calling me bitter and using my trauma against him 😂😂
some women are absolutely deluded.
people were even commenting “you being in a stable relationship with help you” it’s been three weeks?!
i’d like to know his involvement in the child’s life before tiktok tbh. he doesn’t really seem that interested it all comes across a bit showman like and trying to one up taylor.

Reactions: 4
i commented that he was lovebombing his new partner and that there’s something off about him.
cue the women in the comments calling me bitter and using my trauma against him 😂😂
some women are absolutely deluded.
people were even commenting “you being in a stable relationship with help you” it’s been three weeks?!
i’d like to know his involvement in the child’s life before tiktok tbh. he doesn’t really seem that interested it all comes across a bit showman like and trying to one up taylor.
Yeah the comment sections really show how naïve a lot of people are. It’s crazy how many people can’t see the obvious and just live in their own little bubbles. Scary in fact!

He is trying, but I don’t think he is intelligent enough to raise a child. Both him and the girl look simple 🤣 sad truth that the child you should be found a safe loving home whilst she’s little.

He is trying, but I don’t think he is intelligent enough to raise a child. Both him and the girl look simple 🤣 sad truth that the child you should be found a safe loving home whilst she’s little.
The woman looks like she has learning difficulties in those dress up pics 🤣 I mean no one all there would want to be around a man they’ve just started dating child like that 🥴

The woman looks like she has learning difficulties in those dress up pics 🤣 I mean no one all there would want to be around a man they’ve just started dating child like that 🥴
She’s very dismissive in some of the videos too, she appears to be quite vulnerable.

just feel for the poor wee mite, she just needs a safe loving, nurturing environment 🥺