Tattoos

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have tattoos but I do like them.
However nobody can look at Aaron Carter’s tattoos and day they are the decisions of a well man.
I just had to google Aaron Carter as I have no clue who he is (boomer 😂). Yes, I agree those tattoos are certainly a choice. I don’t get face tattoos myself. Its one of the few areas you can’t easily cover up when needed.

I love tattoos! It’s a topic of interest for me, so when people have obviously new tattoos I’m straight in there for a conversation about it. Who did it? Did it hurt? Are you having more? What does it mean?

I have my right calf/lower leg completely covered in a tribute to The Lion King. I’ve had nothing but compliments on it. It’s my favourite 🥰

I also have a flower tribute on my left thigh. An English Rose, a Welsh Daffodil and a Scottish Thistle (My family are Scottish, my husbands family is Welsh and we are English).

I also had a spur of the moment Mandala Skull next to my flowers 😂 I love them all.

I’ve been booked in with my tattooist since March and I’m yet to get in with him 😩 Most are worrying about hair or nails and here’s me worrying if I’m gonna get my tattoo this year 😂

Reactions: 4
I have two. One on each inner wrist. Both were impulsive decisions made as an 18 year old so it’s fair to say I wouldn’t get them now 😂 one of them is fine but the other is really crap and badly done. Luckily it’s fairly small but one day I’ll have a cover up

I don’t have tattoos but I do like them.
However nobody can look at Aaron Carter’s tattoos and day they are the decisions of a well man.
Stuff like this gives me a bad feeling. How could the artist do this to him?

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand Tattoos, I have never had one nor will i ever get one.
If they are discreet then fine but some people are covered in them - they take it too far.

The tattoo trend I don’t get it the whole-arm black cover up (Aaron and Nat from Geordie Shore both have them). It’s not even something I would class as a proper tattoo, it’s not art it’s basically just colouring in your whole arm!

I have several tattoos, I love them. I plan on more. Nothing wrong with me, that I know of. 😂

Reactions: 4
...I have 3 tattoos in the oriental style...a large one and small one on my back and a small one on my ankle...had them done over 20 years ago and still love them...kinda wished I'd carried on as I love the whole back covered look (as pictured)...

Attachments

• Heart
does anyone have any recommendations for tattoo/alternative lifestyle podcasts? Just been listening to Grace Neutral and Emily Malice taking about their careers and lifestyles :)

I have many tattoos and much depression. I n n e r T u r m o i l

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I have 3 little ones, my daughter did 2 and I did this beauty after a few too many drinks 😂
F93A6B6A-03FE-4194-BC07-C00E56B9343B.jpeg
When I have some money I want a sunflower tattoo for my sister.

My daughter has loads and did them all herself, she wanted to be a tattoo artist but she’s lost her confidence now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have two - a woman stamp on my lower back which I forget I have most of the time and would definitely not get now given the choice and a very pretty henna inspired design on my wrist which I still love 20 years later

Reactions: 1