Tattle Turds #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry you experienced a still birth & while I don't have children I can still imagine the heartbreak. 😞 💔
I also wanted to say bless your kind brave heart for sharing such a beautifully supportive post. ❤🥰 xxx

I'm so sorry you're waiting on a diagnosis of CFS following Covid. I have a friend with it so I know what a bastard it can be.
But you know what, you're already pretty damn amazing, you conquered your MH then PND & despite feeling like as you do you're still working, still earning, still using your talents being creative & that takes effort - you're one strong woman! 💪❤
Get as much help as you can (professional & personal) & don't be afraid to ask for it!!!
Take it one day at a time, hopefully it will become more manageable as you learn more about your own personal limits, etc.
And keep on crafting! I wish you all the best & we're here when you need us. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 ❤ xxx

I think you're in the UK so I hope these links might help?

ETA - but too late to

How did you get on with your appeal for PIP? I'm really hoping you won then hopefully you'll win the UK appeals too as I know how difficult getting PIP can be from a friend on it. 🙏 ❤xxx

I'm so sorry you're still struggling with FUC (duck you Covid) & whilst I'm glad you're improving it sucks it's not consistent. To give up your career is so hard, but huge kudos to you for retraining for a different job WFH which would give you some of your personal power back! 💪 ❤
BIB - you have an amazing attitude & I wish you all the best & hope you continue to improve. ❤ xxx

For the blurry text click on 'incline spoiler' which is just below & put your post between the brackets. 😘
I wanted to say ... YOU are the definition of a lover of humans xx I thank God everyday Ive met you all xx chink chink to all of our fam .... Raise your glasses and join me in this toast ... 'GRUFFUDD' chink chink lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Feel free to skip, I'm just feeling a little bad in this moment...

My father just threw an irrational tantrum over one of our cats leaving crumbs outside of their food bowl. We've just had a few house renovations and he yelled that we "will not live in a fuckin trash can again." I tried to ignore him but his voice is very triggering, especially when he shouts, because the pitch heightens. He slammed some things around; dishes, cabinet doors, pelting items into the bin.

Again, please, please ignore this if you trigger easily or you don't have the emotional energy to expend right now, I completely understand and don't want to trouble you.

I'm just having a bit of a realization that when he behaves in ways like this...I start having flashbacks. I think about things that I believe I had simply forgotten, when in actuality I've repressed them.

Among many memories, I think about the three times he broke down my door. I think about being pressed against my bed, his hands on my throat. I think about him pulling me up from my carpet by my hair and slapping my face. I think of the afternoon where he tried to kick me out and I wouldn't leave, so he dragged me on the floor by my arm, pushed me down the back steps and shut the door and my mom had to unlock it for me. I think about the time he tried to throw my phone onto the highway because he knew I was texting my therapist about him. The time he smashed my previous phone against his dresser and I lost 35,000 photos and videos from my drug addiction era--these photos that sound like they aren't worth keeping but were so precious to me because they were a record of my spiraling and recovery.

On my birthday a few years ago, he grabbed at me. I sucked in spit and prepared to hock him in the face with it, so he slapped my glasses off across the room. He then said, "You wanna hit me??? Go ahead, hit me." He stood there and leaned in with his hands on his knees. I punched him as hard as I could. And it wasn't enough. He actually gave me a chance to hurt him, and it did nothing but make my fist ache all day.

You think about your abuser, and you think about giving them what they deserve. And if you're actually given the privilege of punishing them, it's empty. It's just empty. Punching him did me no good. I felt no release. I wanted him to fall backwards with a nosebleed and never lay his hands on me again. I wanted to show him how strong I was. But what good does my own violence do? What good did hitting him do? He was the same person after my fist met his face. He was smiling at me. He saw how disappointed I was, and I felt my disappointment burning in me.

I still have very flawed coping mechanisms right now. I overdosed again on my anxiety medication; please don't be concerned. It was quite a bit extra but I've done the same amount multiple times before with no issue. Just makes me very mellow, very sleepy. Sedated, you know? Again, please don't worry. I think it's gonna make me fall asleep for like 5 hours, possibly into the night (hopefully not, I wanna keep up on here). But I'm ok.

I don't know why I wrote this. I just really wish I could give you all a hug, is what I think I'm saying. Like, a hug in which I don't let go. I was serious when I said that this community is one of only two social circles I have, and of the two this is the more valued one. I have nothing else. And when I see people so happy on here I just fall in love. I love seeing your happiness. And when people are experiencing their lows I just wanna give them a big kiss and tell them I can at least relate to their fear, their shock, their rage, their sadness in some way. I really can. Thank you.
I'm so sorry you still have to live in such a toxic environment & deal with his abuse. 😞
His behaviour is disgusting & as a father let alone a human being he's a disgrace.
I've said it before (sorry to repeat as I know it's easier said than done) but please look into ways to get yourself out of there sooner rather than later. I know you're trying. I'm glad you have different hobbies to lose yourself in & the enjoyment & escape they bring you double up as mindfulness too which is really helpful when faced with any trauma.
One day dear RTP: there's a whole new happy peaceful life in Wales ahead to look forward to. 🌈
Stay strong, don't let him diminish your spirit, you got this! 💪❤ xxx

For all dear turds going through rough times. ❤

174.png

Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life.
The black cloud will disappear,
The morning sun will appear once again
In all its supernal glory.

(Sri Chinmoy)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Just William, @ReturningthePearls and @claudiarocks all my love to you. You three are one of the reasons I return to this space. kind hearted, funny, talented and such beautiful souls. You each have your own troubles and issues but don’t hesitate to reach out with comfort and understanding to the rest of us. You are brave beyond measure, even when you think you’re not. How I look up and respect you all. Dear Pearls I do hope that you will be able to leave the toxic environment you endure soon. There will definitely be a welcome in these Welsh hillsides for you, you have such a talent, others than our fellow turds need to see just what you can do. Claudia, your posts have made me chuckle when life has been dark, and I thank you for that. I hope you get a respite from the pain and discomfort. Have you tried reflexology, or Reiki? Both are very effective for relaxation and some degree of pain relief. Sweet William, you are the most gorgeous soul and as I’ve said before I’m so glad I’ve got to know you on here. You are the heart of our little community, and long may it be so. Take care my lovelies, lots of hugs sent over the ether to you all 💖💖💖

• Heart
Off topic. Sorry I don’t know how to put it behind a spoiler.
I was diagnosed with Breast cancer on Monday. Ffs. Looks like it travelled- stage 2 currently they think. The drs recommended 6 lots of chemo and then a double mastectomy and a bleeping hysterectomy.

I still can’t quite believe it. I’m in my 40’s.

im not even sure what the point of my post is. It’s just horrible telling people in real life. It’s worse than being told yourself. My husband couldn’t stay in the room for my diagnoses he was so distressed.
Alice is just a bleeping hole though. Misappropriating everyone’s lived experiences with such authority when the reality is - she has no idea about anything.
I am so very sorry, what an absolute shock for you (& your loved ones) 😞 you must feel so overwhelmed right now. 🥺
I'm shocked & sad for you (which is of no help I know, sorry) but I hope that reading from our turd survivors will help?
Don't be afraid to lean on family & friends as their love & support is more important than ever.
Be kind to yourself, allow yourself to feel what you feel, (you're bleeping entitled as this is beyond being tit) take each step as it comes.
We're here for you whenever you need us. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘
Sending you much love, gentle hugs & loads of + + + + +🙏 🐞☘❤ xxx

As for the sickening trauma/grief thief, maybe take a few days break. We ain't going anywhere. 😘 xxx

• Heart
@Autisteuse or anyone else ... im really suffering with my feet I feel like im walking on glass and the soles have like swollen but you can't notice it ? im really bad with my arms and legs going numb in the night it makes me cry takes like an hour to get feeling.... I've ordered a totum from a well known healer who other fibromyalgia sufferers swear by as you know I love food/herbs/plants as medicine ... I just hate taking Pharma meds xx all points of view received with love xx
I'm afraid that's quite normal, CR. Bless you - I hate to hear that you're suffering so. I've found that weed before bed can help; dihydrocodeine also; and I use an OTC arthritis cream (FlexiSEQ) that helps minimise the symptoms long enough to get to sleep. Honestly, if your doctor is offering opiates, I'd take them for night issues if I were you - sleep is so crucial when surviving CFS/Fibro. Perhaps some CBD patches might help as well? And Pilates/Yoga during the day to strengthen your core/increase muscle mass and overall strength xxx

• Heart
Yey
I'm afraid that's quite normal, CR. Bless you - I hate to hear that you're suffering so. I've found that weed before bed can help; dihydrocodeine also; and I use an OTC arthritis cream (FlexiSEQ) that helps minimise the symptoms long enough to get to sleep. Honestly, if your doctor is offering opiates, I'd take them for night issues if I were you - sleep is so crucial when surviving CFS/Fibro. Perhaps some CBD patches might help as well? And Pilates/Yoga during the day to strengthen your core/increase muscle mass and overall strength xxx
I do yoga/breathing etc I’m in nature everyday .. I don’t want opioids tbf just not me … I prefer WHIZZ 😂😂
This is the guy .. check him out
He’s awesome tbf xx

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yey

I do yoga/breathing etc I’m in nature everyday .. I don’t want opioids tbf just not me … I prefer WHIZZ 😂😂
This is the guy .. check him out
He’s awesome tbf xx
If you don't want opioids you could ask for buprenorphine sublingual tablets? They're non-addictive and can really help with chronic excruciating pain. The cream I recommended is really good as well. Take good care of you and thank you for the info! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm feeling bad because I turned down a job offer. It was a lot more money than I make now but there were some things really off that I won't go into, just think my husband will be disappointed because the money was so good.

I know this job would have made me miserable but yeah. 'the hub' has always made more than me and despite that he's complete Alice when it comes to cleaning and cooking and any domestic stuff which I do all and am primary carer of our kids, I do feel guilty. Meh :(

edit: obviously this was a job as full-time paid troll for a mysterious Welsh company...
Please try not to feel bad, just look at all you give to your husband & children. I'm sure he'll understand & want what makes you happy. 💖
I think you were very wise to listen to your gut instincts as they're there for a reason & that is to steer us right.
Having a job with more money wouldn't have taken away the daily misery which eventually could have played havoc with your health (MH & physical) as stress can be a silent & overlooked bastard.
Something else will come along that you will thrive at! ❤ xxx

This will sound really stupid, probably, but I do this little thing ALL the time on my social media pages because I think it makes friends feel just a little bit better about themselves/their lives in difficult circumstances. It can be really healing, if you let it. Does anyone wanna try?

Share at least one amazing/beautiful/empowering thing that happened to you this week—like, a really wonderful thing that uplifted you in some way.

Example: I’m working on some marker and coloured pencil portraits for my Etsy shop and this one seems to be working out well. (Watch me mess it up tonight lmao)

If anyone else wants to share, please, please do! I’d love to see the beauty happening in your life.
She's already looking beautiful RTP! ❤ You are so talented & I love that you share that talent with us, bless you. 💖xxx

Every day I am treated to the sounds of birds which I love! ❤ The cheeps & chatter of sparrows & starlings, the cooing of pigeons, the loud in yer face cries of seagulls, lol! I love them & along with pigeons think they are much maligned 🤬 when all they're doing is what they were born to do, be who they are, in an often hostile (to them) environment. There's also magpies, jackdaws, blackbirds & robins - the latter two can reduce me to tears as their song is so beautiful. 🥰 I also love hearing the occasional dog barking, cat meowing, etc animal sounds soothe me. 😊

I had a dear long time friend surprise me on Mon coming to see me & taking me out to a local pub for dinner which was lovely! 💖
I also had a new found friend (from where I am living) I had been to her flat for coffee & this time she came to mine & it was a pleasant hour or so as we have a lot in common! 😊

I am a lover of quotes & poetry.

This really resonates with me.

And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through,
how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is
really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you
won’t be the same person who walked in.
That’s what this storm’s all about.
(Haruki Murakami)

I love this poem by Samuel Taylor Coleridge

What if you slept
And what if
In your sleep
You dreamed
And what if
In your dream
You went to heaven
And there plucked a strange and beautiful flower
And what if
When you awoke
You had that flower in your hand
Ah, what then?

I loved your beautiful post to @upyernelly 💖 & I loved the post to you from @StoneMountain 💖

OFF TOPIC
Just catching up, I've had an interesting day, I tripped over on my way back from the shops about 2pm and really hurt my ankle (that I broke a few years ago) and my ribs. Was getting so painful that I went to the hospital, my ankle didn't break again thank duck, but I have got a cracked rib 😭😭😭😭 and I go on holiday Saturday morning! I was preying to every known god that my ankle wasn't broken again and it wasn't 🙌. It's so swollen thou it makes mAlices neck look thin 🙈.
Hope everyone is okay x
I'm glad to hear you didn't break your ankle again but sorry you have a cracked rib, painful bastard & the timing sucks, Sods Law. :confused:
Are you icing your ankle? I hope the swelling goes down. Would an ankle support help?
I hope you can still enjoy your holiday even though I know it's going to be difficult for you emotionally, but hopefully you will find some moments of happiness that at least temporarily help you forget your heartbreak during your time away. 🙏❤xxx

@sh1tsandgiggles - I hear ya about other people's expectations. :rolleyes: I had that from one person albeit under different circumstances to yours.
It has nothing the duck to do with anyone but you & your husband. In my case it was pure jealousy along the lines of "in my day blah blah blah"
which makes me wonder if the remarks you're getting could be thinly veiled jealousy? So out of order as they don't have a clue about your personal lives & dynamics plus SAHM's work bloody hard.

You said your OH also asks so how about when he next gets a day off (or a Sat or Sun) he gets to take over completely from when the kids wake up until they're bathed & tucked up in bed asleep. You do duck all in advance to help him out & don't prep anything.
You then have a fab relaxing day out with friends, maybe some shopping, a facial/manicure, trip to the cinema, etc then saunter after the kids are in bed & I bet he will have been re-evaluating everything that you do daily! :cool:

All the very best for Monday. 🙏☘🐞 ❤ xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
@Autisteuse or anyone else ... im really suffering with my feet I feel like im walking on glass and the soles have like swollen but you can't notice it ? im really bad with my arms and legs going numb in the night it makes me cry takes like an hour to get feeling.... I've ordered a totum from a well known healer who other fibromyalgia sufferers swear by as you know I love food/herbs/plants as medicine ... I just hate taking Pharma meds xx all points of view received with love xx
So sorry @claudiarocks that sounds awful. I'll ask my friend who has Fibro/ME & get back to you.
But a thought occurred to me. Have you checked the side effects list on your meds? I only ask as one time years ago I was on a med (one of the prazoles) & in the end I had to come off as I was getting sharp needle like stabbing pains in the soles of my feet also blurred vision. Meds can cause so many nasty side effects it might be worth checking? My friend also loves herbs, food etc as medicine & it has helped her, took a fair while but eventually it did. Good luck with the totem. ☘ 🐞 Btw, have you ever had healing? I don't know if it could help with Fibro but I had a long distance healing session with a lady who was in the US & without going into too many details I could literally feel her healing! It felt like a not unpleasant heat pulsing & travelling around my body then concentrating on the areas I esp' needed help with. It did help & was the most amazing experience!
❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@Just William, @ReturningthePearls and @claudiarocks all my love to you. You three are one of the reasons I return to this space. kind hearted, funny, talented and such beautiful souls. You each have your own troubles and issues but don’t hesitate to reach out with comfort and understanding to the rest of us. You are brave beyond measure, even when you think you’re not. How I look up and respect you all. Dear Pearls I do hope that you will be able to leave the toxic environment you endure soon. There will definitely be a welcome in these Welsh hillsides for you, you have such a talent, others than our fellow turds need to see just what you can do. Claudia, your posts have made me chuckle when life has been dark, and I thank you for that. I hope you get a respite from the pain and discomfort. Have you tried reflexology, or Reiki? Both are very effective for relaxation and some degree of pain relief. Sweet William, you are the most gorgeous soul and as I’ve said before I’m so glad I’ve got to know you on here. You are the heart of our little community, and long may it be so. Take care my lovelies, lots of hugs sent over the ether to you all 💖💖💖
I love you, Lulooo.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
@claudiarocks - sorry, I now see you got an answer from our dear @Autisteuse I've been playing catch up, 🏃‍♀️lol!
Thanks to you & @lulooo for your kind words. ❤ Back at ya lovely ladies! 🥰 xxx

Yayyy, I caught up! 😉 Still got the MT to catch up on but might leave that until tomorrow. :geek:

Ioan's response to you know what! :cool:

1.gif

88.png

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@claudiarocks

Just spoke to my friend who says about getting vitamin B12 & plenty of vitamin C. With the foot pain etc it comes when overdoing things because with F the nerve endings don't 'shut off' if you then push beyond your limits the pain extends to the finer nerve endings, so you need to get rest, don't push yourself too hard or try to push through the pain, you'll learn your limits of what you can/can't do without it badly flaring. When she does crash she has no choice but to get loads of rest. Anything else I'll post here but the phone reception the last few days has been even crappier than usual.
I hope you can get the help you need. You'll likely have to push for help & persevere, she had to, don't let them fob you off as there are sadly still some Drs who try to minimise or even deny its existence, etc, even with a firm diagnosis.

A Doctor who has faced a lot of discrimination but has been fighting for Fibro patients is Doctor Sarah Myhill.
She's on You tube, does workshops, (ecological medicine) sells nutritional supplements
My friend has done one of her workshops which is ideal if you can't focus enough to read her books.

You can maybe check her out & see what you think?

❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@claudiarocks

Just spoke to my friend who says about getting vitamin B12 & plenty of vitamin C. With the foot pain etc it comes when overdoing things because with F the nerve endings don't 'shut off' if you then push beyond your limits the pain extends to the finer nerve endings, so you need to get rest, don't push yourself too hard or try to push through the pain, you'll learn your limits of what you can/can't do without it badly flaring. When she does crash she has no choice but to get loads of rest. Anything else I'll post here but the phone reception the last few days has been even crappier than usual.
I hope you can get the help you need. You'll likely have to push for help & persevere, she had to, don't let them fob you off as there are sadly still some Drs who try to minimise or even deny its existence, etc, even with a firm diagnosis.

A Doctor who has faced a lot of discrimination but has been fighting for Fibro patients is Doctor Sarah Myhill.
She's on You tube, does workshops, (ecological medicine) sells nutritional supplements
My friend has done one of her workshops which is ideal if you can't focus enough to read her books.

You can maybe check her out & see what you think?

❤ xxx
aghggg !!! So my doctor said get more exercise 😣 I honestly can’t give up walking my dogs it would finish me off and I do so much other stuff …. I wanna cry x thank you both so much for that but if this herbal healing doesn’t ease this pain I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna do x I’ve had to have dragon software fitted to my work computers but cause I speak with an ‘accent’ kinda thing it’s not working properly I feel useless I’m so sad xx I’m sorry you’ve been brilliant xx

aghggg !!! So my doctor said get more exercise 😣 I honestly can’t give up walking my dogs it would finish me off and I do so much other stuff …. I wanna cry x thank you both so much for that but if this herbal healing doesn’t ease this pain I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna do x I’ve had to have dragon software fitted to my work computers but cause I speak with an ‘accent’ kinda thing it’s not working properly I feel useless I’m so sad xx I’m sorry you’ve been brilliant xx
Oh I'm so sorry, no, no, don't give up walking your dogs, they give you so much pleasure plus walking is a gentle exercise & will help your joints & entire body. Just try not to overdo on some other stuff, like if something comes up that isn't essential but you know will take a lot of energy then maybe think of getting help with it, or hold off for another day, don't just plod on alone. Be gentle, patient & kind with yourself. 😘
I really hope the herbal healing will help with the pain. 🙏 🐞☘
You are not useless, please never think that, you're in pain & trying to come to terms with a life changing condition & that takes time but you will come to terms with it because you're a fighter. It might be trial & error to find meds (pharma or natural) that work best for you but it'll happen.
Just as you'll learn what you can do & can't do & what you need help with, etc.
It's a steep learning curve & you only just started. I feel for you, but look what you have already overcome in your life?!
You got this sweet lady! ❤ 💪 xxx

ETA - your work computer may need more tweaking, can your IT dept help? 🙏

40.gif

Posted this song before, it resonated with me in the past & has a good message. ❤

The song is for all my lovely turds who are struggling. 😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This is lovely! Diolch cariad xx

Now then. Where is this you’ve brought me? 👀 <looking around>
This is the Tattle Turds thread! Here is where we talk about anything and everything off-topic. ❤ Support each other, share laughs, music videos, poetry. This is kind of the space to let loose and just talk.

• Heart
This is the Tattle Turds thread! Here is where we talk about anything and everything off-topic. ❤ Support each other, share laughs, music videos, poetry. This is kind of the space to let loose and just talk.
I should have kept the Ll thing to this thread shouldn’t I? 🤣

How are you all? Work’s been pretty hectic for me recently but I catch up when I can. Miss you all xx

• Heart
  • Haha
I should have kept the Ll thing to this thread shouldn’t I? 🤣

How are you all? Work’s been pretty hectic for me recently but I catch up when I can. Miss you all xx
I imagine our ancestors feeling the same about seeing fire for the first time … equating to coming on here for the first time lmao xx😂🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm so sorry you experienced a still birth & while I don't have children I can still imagine the heartbreak. 😞 💔
I also wanted to say bless your kind brave heart for sharing such a beautifully supportive post. ❤🥰 xxx

I'm so sorry you're waiting on a diagnosis of CFS following Covid. I have a friend with it so I know what a bastard it can be.
But you know what, you're already pretty damn amazing, you conquered your MH then PND & despite feeling like as you do you're still working, still earning, still using your talents being creative & that takes effort - you're one strong woman! 💪❤
Get as much help as you can (professional & personal) & don't be afraid to ask for it!!!
Take it one day at a time, hopefully it will become more manageable as you learn more about your own personal limits, etc.
And keep on crafting! I wish you all the best & we're here when you need us. :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:😘 ❤ xxx

I think you're in the UK so I hope these links might help?

ETA - but too late to

How did you get on with your appeal for PIP? I'm really hoping you won then hopefully you'll win the UK appeals too as I know how difficult getting PIP can be from a friend on it. 🙏 ❤xxx

I'm so sorry you're still struggling with FUC (duck you Covid) & whilst I'm glad you're improving it sucks it's not consistent. To give up your career is so hard, but huge kudos to you for retraining for a different job WFH which would give you some of your personal power back! 💪 ❤
BIB - you have an amazing attitude & I wish you all the best & hope you continue to improve. ❤ xxx

For the blurry text click on 'incline spoiler' which is just below & put your post between the brackets. 😘
Thank you, so kind, I really appreciate it 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.