Tattle Turds #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my favourite poem by a lady called Becky Hemsley. I though your Turds would appreciate it πŸ’š

F315F245-4A79-48B3-A84D-E01554FB3D43.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I love a good tree hug … it’s soooo therapeutic ❀ I love that feeling of the breeze on my face … I also love walking after it rains as it produces ions into the air which are really good for you ❀❀
Really? I've never heard of that. What kind of ions? I always try and avoid the rain, which living in Central Scotland never happens cause it's pretty much always raining. And hiya 😘big air hug back to you lovely ✨ Got funny pictures of you and your lad rolling down hills now, thank you for that πŸ˜‚ πŸ’ƒπŸΌ

This is my favourite poem by a lady called Becky Hemsley. I though your Turds would appreciate it πŸ’š

View attachment 1518507
That's lovely, and very fitting!
*just breathe*

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's just so apt isn't it? You're always expected to be one thing for this person, then something else for another person, sometimes the best isn't good enough. It just really resonates πŸ’Ÿ
I think along the years we forget who we are. As you so rightly say, you are one thing for one person and another for someone else. This is why it’s soo important to just remember who you are for a little while at least πŸ’šπŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think along the years we forget who we are. As you so rightly say, you are one thing for one person and another for someone else. This is why it’s soo important to just remember who you are for a little while at least πŸ’šπŸ₯°
Absolutely spot on πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love Mary Oliver. β€œWild Geese” gives me shivers, but how about this one for today: β€œWhen I Am Among Trees”.

(All credit to the wonderful artist Abi Burrows who illustrates poetry like this, I have several of her pieces via Etsy πŸ’œ)
C1F8C223-E189-4A43-80B7-2C480E463B76.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well lovely Turds, I’m off for a week’s break (just me and the pups) to our cabin in the Forest, so this will be my view for the next 7 days. I get Wifi in the cabin so will Still be popping in. Take care everyone (can’t wait for the transcripts as the main thread is getting a bit 🫀 for me! 😘)

ps. Did you know btw, that if you really want to relax and feel calm in a forest or woods try to pick the deciduous trees as conifers can get stressed and they release stress chemicals that you can pick up on, so you can feel a bit anxious walking through them at this time of year. ( Especially in the summer when they are really thirsty. They are a bit greedy with water and don’t save reserves, unlike the deciduous trees which are clever and save some for drought times.) πŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸƒ

View attachment 1518392
Hey cousin Gruffudd πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‹, that view looks beautiful. Have a great vacation!

Are you familiar with the Japanese concept of "forest bathing"?

I love Mary Oliver. β€œWild Geese” gives me shivers, but how about this one for today: β€œWhen I Am Among Trees”.

(All credit to the wonderful artist Abi Burrows who illustrates poetry like this, I have several of her pieces via Etsy πŸ’œ)
View attachment 1518915
Love love love Mary Oliver. Thank you for sharing! πŸ’š

New thread here:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.