Tattle Turds #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Caitlyn130 to everything you said 👏 I fully understand the frustration of trending mental health. As I said to my psychiatrist it's become fashionable to make videos crying in full make up about struggling mental health. Words like anxiety, depression, PTSD,BPD are thrown around with a little tear slowly falling for the gram. I have been 28 years at this tit and nothing about it is sexy/fashionable/something to show off to the world. Mental health struggles are deep in the trenches battles and those of us who are there tend to hide it until it's too much (which is over whelming)

Well done for overcoming and still overcoming on the daily. You probably don't even realise how brave you are ❤

@Penguin86 you have already called yourself stupid and ugly today! Time to pop a pin in that 😘 I have been doing this new task that whenever I say to myself something negative I have to stop and apologise or say something positive. To be honest I thought it was witchcraft nonsense when the therapist suggested it but it actually works. We shouldnt talk to ourselves in a way we would never talk to others.

I for one think you are kind, magical and absolutely hilarious. Happy Penguin 🐧 Day you little sweet thing 😚😚.

I just woke from my nap haven't even started my work 😂😂😂😂

ETA: I was diagnosed at 12, I'm not 28 gladly but a freshly new 40 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I asked for 100mg and 50mg meds because taking 3 50mg tablets is really difficult. Especially as they give me heartburn sometimes. They sent me....50mgs and not enough tablets either. I threw the box across the room in a hissy fit because I'm so fed up right now.

I asked for 100mg and 50mg meds because taking 3 50mg tablets is really difficult. Especially as they give me heartburn sometimes. They sent me....50mgs and not enough tablets either. I threw the box across the room in a hissy fit because I'm so fed up right now.
And now im embarrassed because the 100mg turned up an hour later in a seperate box

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

And now im embarrassed because the 100mg turned up an hour later in a seperate box
Don't be embarrassed you just had a reaction of frustration and that's totally normal. Especially if you have been off meds for a few days! It happens to me as well I can be sailing along nicely and then the hair trigger happens and I'm raging. But at least we are both smart enough to see that behaviour for what it is 😜 (crazy 😂)

I take four tablets in the morning, one of mine the propranolol messes with sleep that's the worst thing for me. I don't get heartburn but I sometimes get the nausea if I don't eat.

Still haven't started work! I live where I work so I don't have to be done by a certain time, I can work until evening so it's no biggie. I do however have a mountain rescue group staying tomorrow night so there is a time crunch for me to actually pull my finger out and get it done 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why am I still awake at 4.10am?

Oh because I ran out of antidepressants about 3 days ago. Cold turkey sucks 😬

Also explains my moods I guess. I was just hiding the fact I'm stupid and forgetful and didn't order more until I was empty.
@Penguin86 you're not stupid, you're a lovely turd! :poop:😘 I'm betting all of us have done the same thing, I know I have & recently with my Metformin. Glad you're getting them today. (y) Hope your food shop arrives ok? I have my food shop coming later too!

@GoLibrarianPoo
ETA: I've just had 2 notifications from someone climbing 🛸 #8
Poor, poor soul hasn't got a Scooby Doo what they've got themselves into have they? :ROFLMAO:
🤣 I nearly replied wishing them good luck! 😉

Lol @ your power snooze! I have fatigue & often go back to bed & then sleep 5/6 hours, miss most of the bloody day! :rolleyes:🤣

I'm probably being thick but what is happening with the few posts that look like the text has been blanked out?! :unsure:🤭

OK gonna hop off 🐧for awhile, back later to hopefully catch up. Got some pesky chores to do & I've been on Tattle too long already today! :rolleyes:🤣

Hugs to all you lovely turds! :poop:😘 xxx

🐧❤🐧❤🐧❤🐧❤🐧❤

• Heart

This is a totally reasonable reaction! I’m really forgetful and have forgotten to order with enough time soooo many times. I use the app Medisafe reminder on my phone now and it reminds me to 1. take them and 2. when to order more as you put in how many you got / what you take and then it reminds you 5 days out to order more - I really recommend it!

also I’m really sorry this is unsolicited advice, I just thought it might be helpful ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is a totally reasonable reaction! I’m really forgetful and have forgotten to order with enough time soooo many times. I use the app Medisafe reminder on my phone now and it reminds me to 1. take them and 2. when to order more as you put in how many you got / what you take and then it reminds you 5 days out to order more - I really recommend it!

also I’m really sorry this is unsolicited advice, I just thought it might be helpful ❤
Im going to get this app, this sounds perfect for me! I have tried a pill box but I end up with lots of strips with different numbers in and my timing is not great 😅 thank you for this (even though it wasn't meant for me haha)

• Heart
Im going to get this app, this sounds perfect for me! I have tried a pill box but I end up with lots of strips with different numbers in and my timing is not great 😅 thank you for this (even though it wasn't meant for me haha)
I’m glad it’ll help somebody!

• Heart
@Katie8ee yes I know its because im off my meds but when im on my meds sometimes I wish I could be off them. Guess that's a crazy idea 🤪

I take 2 different meds. Levothyroxine and Sertaline. I wanted something different for my anxiety because the extra sertraline messes me up. It makes me sleep though 🤔

@clarkees I have pill pots and sometimes still forget to take and I ignore apps 🤣

I need to prep the spag bol for the slow cooker. Effort 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I use the medisafe app too. It is absolutely brilliant, without it I'm convinced I'd miss half my meds 😂

• Heart
@Magpierainbow
*James bond tune starts. Runs like nutty ninja through maze of corridors. Looks behind, tit, they're still coming, hurls last banana like xena's
chakram & slides under sliding shutter with millimetres to spare....* 😁🙋‍♀️😎
This is brilliant & sooo funny! 🤣👏😁

Glad you liked that song! (y)Evanescence, ooh I love 'My Immortal', 'Bring Me To Life' & her featuring on the Seether song 'Broken'. They were 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨once upon a time. I think Shaun has a gorgeous face! :love:

Talking of Shaun/Seether ... I love his 'couple of cig packs a day' voice, lol! The scenes where he's playing guitar with his red hair, (why couldn't the
whole video have featured him like that) I find him so hot,
177.gif
🔥 I definitely would! 🤣

Thank you for your kind words! 😘🥰 xxx I love that quote.❤

Don't mean to butt in but I love your watercolour! :love: I hope you can get started on some beadwork soon?! 😊

Love you praying for the poor sod trying to catch up & turdsday! 🤣

Hope you're ok dear Sisturd? ❤ Sending you love & squidgy hugs, 🌈🧡💚💛💜💙 xxx

• Heart
@Katie8ee yes I know its because im off my meds but when im on my meds sometimes I wish I could be off them. Guess that's a crazy idea 🤪

I take 2 different meds. Levothyroxine and Sertaline. I wanted something different for my anxiety because the extra sertraline messes me up. It makes me sleep though 🤔

@clarkees I have pill pots and sometimes still forget to take and I ignore apps 🤣

I need to prep the spag bol for the slow cooker. Effort 😜
When my sleeping was super bad I was put on Trazodone and it did help a lot!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
All your creative endeavours make me feel inadequate. In my head I am a creative person, but in my body I am a lazy one. I don’t have much room here, and the light isn’t great, so some of the stuff I would like to try would take up too much room. If space and time were not an issue I would like to have a go at silk painting, stain glass making or jewellery making. I love seeing the end results of what people make. I go to a lot of craft fairs and I am in awe of what people produce, so many talented people out there beavering away making stuff.
Don't feel bad, when I was crafting I would get lazy days! It doesn't help when you don't have room or great light. Where I am now I have less of both. Great choices! :love: I love seeing what people can make & once harboured a dream of crafting & selling. I have been to a couple of craft fairs. (y) I met a woman at a weekly craft group locally to where I used to live years ago & we became great friends. We both would love a room we could dedicate to just crafting. She's so talented, she can paint, has done Decoupaged bottles & other items (I have some of her lovely work!) & stained glass. ❤

Don't know where you're based but you can get pull out craft stations which might give you enough space to do some jewellery? They vary in design, size & price. I first saw them on Create & Craft TV channel (UK) but they're sooo expensive. This one from the range is much more reasonable. xxx

• Heart
I had a deliveeeeeeeery
20220120_161032.jpg

Also spag bol is my fave. It looks pretty bland but trust me it's full of flavour 🤤
IMG_20220120_160237_220.jpg

• Heart
I've had a think about it this afternoon, and I'm gonna disappear for a while. I'm not even going to lurk on the MT for now. I said I would do this the other day when everything kicked off, and I think I should have followed through.
I'm starting to get paranoid about what people think of me, and worry that I'm generally disliked after being critical of BW (that's not a plea for anyone to jump in and say otherwise, just how I feel). People who agreed with my sentiments the other day have now posted seemingly taking it back, so it still feels that there's only peace as long as people don't insult Bianca. I've also just seen a post that's quite aggressive, telling people who said something similar to what I said earlier to duck off.
I think it's now affecting my MH. I just tried to take a nap but couldn't because I was worrying about all this. The vibe has just never gone back to normal after the other day and I still feel like I'm treading on eggshells, and people are still being snipey towards any posts that even hint at something negative about Bianca, and at the same time talking about how kind we are on the thread. It's all a little odd.
I'll see you all as soon as I'm feeling a bit better. X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've had a think about it this afternoon, and I'm gonna disappear for a while. I'm not even going to lurk on the MT for now. I said I would do this the other day when everything kicked off, and I think I should have followed through.
I'm starting to get paranoid about what people think of me, and worry that I'm generally disliked after being critical of BW (that's not a plea for anyone to jump in and say otherwise, just how I feel). People who agreed with my sentiments the other day have now posted seemingly taking it back, so it still feels that there's only peace as long as people don't insult Bianca. I've also just seen a post that's quite aggressive, telling people who said something similar to what I said earlier to duck off.
I think it's now affecting my MH. I just tried to take a nap but couldn't because I was worrying about all this. The vibe has just never gone back to normal after the other day and I still feel like I'm treading on eggshells, and people are still being snipey towards any posts that even hint at something negative about Bianca, and at the same time talking about how kind we are on the thread. It's all a little odd.
I'll see you all as soon as I'm feeling a bit better. X
I hope you’re ok! I know how you’re feeling as I feel it too… like I’m just doing everybody’s heads in and anything I post will be met with a challenge or that I’m not being kind for having a thought? Have a big snug on the sofa this evening and eat all the delicious foods ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I hope you’re ok! I know how you’re feeling as I feel it too… like I’m just doing everybody’s heads in and anything I post will be met with a challenge or that I’m not being kind for having a thought? Have a big snug on the sofa this evening and eat all the delicious foods ❤
Yes that's exactly how I feel. :( I'm ok, I just feel unwanted over there (unless I'm going along with the crowd) and that feeling has never really gone away after the weekend or whenever the really big arguments were. The fact it's upset me so much means I need to step back, because I've become way too invested.
I'm doing an online copywriting course at the moment which I'm surprisingly enjoying, and we've decided that we're going to do a re-watch of The Office. We've been watching the West Wing which is great but it's starting to get a little same-y and while it's very funny in parts, it's not really good comedy like Steve Carell and Co. So hopefully that will brighten my mood. I don't think this time of year helps. I'm ok with the cold but it's the constant darkness that gets me down.
We're going to do takeaway tonight as well, one last time - we've been relying on them way too much and have vowed to start cooking more (ha!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.