Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The most fashionable place on Tattle!
Welcome back Tattlers - we have some upcoming ceremonies happening in March and April - The Razzies, The Oscars, NAACP Image Awards, Writers Guild of America Awards and the Olivier Awards!

Reactions: 8
Looking forward to the Oscars. I want Margot Robbie to wear the most Barbie of Barbie dresses (and then move on!). Want Andrew Scott there looking superhot cos we know he's the people's winner (well mine!)

Reactions: 9
Looking forward to the Oscars. I want Margot Robbie to wear the most Barbie of Barbie dresses (and then move on!). Want Andrew Scott there looking superhot cos we know he's the people's winner (well mine!)
I feel like Andrew will amp things up for the Oscars with some metallic or lace element - always look forward to seeing his looks.

Reactions: 3
Must admit, I am looking forward to the Oscars outfits. I do love to see people taking a risk or doing something different, even if it’s not my thing.

I love the hair, the makeup, the clothes. Everything.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder whether some people get lumbered with sub-optimal looks because they've pissed their stylist off. I hope Emma Stone was on good terms with hers during the crucial period.

This is Margot Robbie's last chance to get away with a crazy pink ballgown, which I think she'll take.

Reactions: 6
I’ve really enjoyed Margot’s ultra feminine looks. Will be slightly sad to see them go but you don’t want to flog a dead horse.

Reactions: 6
Would it be possible to name the slebs? Sorry to be dim, but I rarely recognise most of those posted

Reactions: 14