Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesss so glad somebody has made these threads! We were talking about NTA outfits on the ex Love Islanders thread but I didn't want to derail it too much:ROFLMAO: I agree about why does everyone have tits/arse/everything on display constantly now, I think a lot of them could have looked amazing and there wasn't any need for it

I absolutely hated Vanessa Feltz' dress but I don't know if that's just because I dislike her:LOL:

And Fleur East I just have no words
I don’t think Vanessa’s dress is necessarily bad, I just think it’s too young and girly for her. If it was on a 20-something starlet and styled better - without the too blond extensions and too dark tan for example! - it could be great.

Reactions: 5
Yesss so glad somebody has made these threads! We were talking about NTA outfits on the ex Love Islanders thread but I didn't want to derail it too much:ROFLMAO: I agree about why does everyone have tits/arse/everything on display constantly now, I think a lot of them could have looked amazing and there wasn't any need for it

I absolutely hated Vanessa Feltz' dress but I don't know if that's just because I dislike her:LOL:

And Fleur East I just have no words
Fleur is trying to channel Mel and Kim! 😜😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Vanessa’s dress, and her whole look there, is just SO her. I like it when people are completely themselves.

Reactions: 5
Ashley Roberts has the absolute worst dress sense. Olivia Wilde looks shocking - terrible hair and needs the botox to calm down for a couple of weeks. Rita Ora is ubiquitous these days and she has an incredible body but how has she become A list?

Reactions: 4
Ashley Roberts has the absolute worst dress sense. Olivia Wilde looks shocking - terrible hair and needs the botox to calm down for a couple of weeks. Rita Ora is ubiquitous these days and she has an incredible body but how has she become A list?
Rita Ora Primark collection drops 19th September in stores........

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Not a red carpet as such but I’ll just leave this here… I have no words for Ashley Roberts. Tulisa and Nadine from Girls Aloud look like they’re off to a barbecue.

Bit late to the party (as usual) but if I was Jade Thirwell I’d have told that bloke “if you think you’re coming out with me dressed like that, you can bleeping think again!”
---
Because of her amazing singing and acting skills….oh, wait, no. They don’t call her Rita Whora for nothing 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ooh thank you

Anya Taylor-Joy at the opening of Tiffany’s in Japan

Love love love what she’s wearing
Love her outfit, reminds me of an orchid. Her teeny little hair bun is making me giggle though, looks a bit out of place.
---
I think Hailey Bieber looks great though I hate the yellow on her nails.
IMG_2320.jpeg

I think Florence needs to sack whoever is styling her. I’m not sure why she has these rolls under her arm pits because you usually see them when you’re wearing a really small bra but she’s not wearing one at all. Unless it’s from the top of the dress?
IMG_2318.jpeg

I have those rolls naturally, unfortunately. Not much you can do about it. I don’t think the slick hair is doing her any favors either.

I feel like I'm always jumping on what Florence wears but I hate the short hair and bullring, makes her look so butch, the blue nail varnish is hideous and the jewellery always looks grubby and out of place. The dress is OK but as with everything she seems to wear doesn't quite fit her properly.

Reactions: 8
I feel like I'm always jumping on what Florence wears but I hate the short hair and bullring, makes her look so butch
I guess that's kind of what she is aiming for...?
---
Am I mad by not totally hating this?
Same, and it helps that it fits her perfectly too. The cape is amazing, beautifully made.
In a similar vein, am I mad for not hating this Nicki Minaj look from last nights VMA's?

1694596829119.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.