Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Emily B and Jessica C's dresses above. Beautifully fitted, great colours, a bit different but still very feminine and pretty. Love the movement in Jessica's particularly. I would totally wear Emily's if the right occasion arose.

Reactions: 2
I think Selena Gomez wore Jessica Chastain’s dress in a different colour first at another event. But it looks so much better on Jessica - the colour is superb

Reactions: 6
Zendaya’s dress is pulling my eyes to her vaginal area. I am not comfortable with this.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The first one looks like a ragdoll, second is going swimming and the third looks like she’s made a bathrobe out of some old fashioned curtains ala Scarlett in Gone With the Wind
A model for the Tom Daley knitting and crochet pattern book, someone dressing up as a sexy beetle and a little girl in her mum's dressing gown!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Annette Badland before the SAG awards, from her Twitter feed - I think she looks fabulous in this.

1709156960923.jpeg

1709156983071.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.