Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please continue here you beautiful and fashionable Tattlers!

The last page covered of the previous thread Jane Danson, Florence Pugh and Maura Higgins.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maura has always looked trashy, not sure why she attends these events ?

Normally the Hollyoaks girls always bring the trashy looks to these events, was Hollyoaks not nominated?

Reactions: 3
wasn't there also a thing a while ago where she refused to attend an event as the dress was too trashy? and then this? what the hell did the other dress look like?!

Reactions: 2
wasn't there also a thing a while ago where she refused to attend an event as the dress was too trashy? and then this? what the hell did the other dress look like?!
Oooh didn’t the designer clap back and say it was a different reason- let me look up

Reactions: 2

Normally the Hollyoaks girls always bring the trashy looks to these events, was Hollyoaks not nominated?
I feel like a lot of TV award shows end up with the female guests looking super trashy. I don’t know why!

Reactions: 1
The designer was Scott Henshall. His clothes are hideous and he dressed Victoria Hervey who just creeps me out. Maura billed him £12,810.72 for 'loss of earnings'!

• Wow
The designer was Scott Henshall. His clothes are hideous and he dressed Victoria Hervey who just creeps me out. Maura billed him £12,810.72 for 'loss of earnings'!
Yes I remember that. Scott Henshall makes horrible clothes for women - trashy, ugly and crude.

yes please!
I’m sure she said he left her alone and didn’t dress her because he was dressing other more famous guests but I can’t find the exact article I read, I’m also sure he clapped back but either way, it just smacked of sour grapes on her part, because judging by what she usually wears on the red carpet I’d love to know her version of “inappropriate outfit”

Last edited:
I’m sure she said he left her alone and didn’t dress her because he was dressing other more famous guests but I can’t find the exact article I read, I’m also sure he clapped back but either way, it just smacked of sour grapes on her part, because judging by what she usually wears on the red carpet I’d love to know her version of “inappropriate outfit”
thanks! and yeah that was my point having seen this monstrosity!

Not a red carpet as such but I’ll just leave this here… I have no words for Ashley Roberts. Tulisa and Nadine from Girls Aloud look like they’re off to a barbecue.

Tulisa is unrecognisable and Myleene Klass’s face is heading the same way. Ashley Roberts 😬

Reactions: 3
Not a red carpet as such but I’ll just leave this here… I have no words for Ashley Roberts. Tulisa and Nadine from Girls Aloud look like they’re off to a barbecue.

Ashley’s would be a vile ensemble at any formal affair but it’s unforgivable for a wedding. Actually I could say much the same for Myleene, and it does nothing for her.

Cheryl actually looks lovely. It takes a bad crowd for her to look like a classy one. And I quite like Kimberley’s floral look.

Tulisa clearly dropping in on her way to safari, and Perrie is on her way back from safari after being maimed by tigers.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Ashley Robert’s corset thing looks like creepy elongated fingers wrapping around her.
Cheryl looks really lovely. I feel like it’s more suited to an evening party though?
Myleene Klass looks like she’s survived an attack by a hole punch.
Tulisa looks like she’s going for a sexy safari look.
Wouldn’t recognise Petrie - she looks so bad! What’s with her face and makeup. She’s squally a stunning girl. She looks like she was attacked by some shears.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pics in that article go to show how different posed pics look compared to just walking about with these stupid outfits on. What is ashley's even meant to be?! Cheryl looks really frumpy too, although she's by no means worst dressed. nadine's whole outfit is confusing - the belt! the bag! arghh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The pics in that article go to show how different posed pics look compared to just walking about with these stupid outfits on. What is ashley's even meant to be?! Cheryl looks really frumpy too, although she's by no means worst dressed. nadine's whole outfit is confusing - the belt! the bag! arghh
The bag is so massive! It reminds me of a female politician who went to a ceremony at St Paul’s Cathedral and took a massive bag with her. Can’t remember for the life of me who it was.
A lot of the guests look mismatched. So far too casual, some faaaaar too edgy, etc

The bag is so massive! It reminds me of a female politician who went to a ceremony at St Paul’s Cathedral and took a massive bag with her. Can’t remember for the life of me who it was.
A lot of the guests look mismatched. So far too casual, some faaaaar too edgy, etc
I know people balk at dress codes for weddings but if I was inviting a load of Z listers to mine I'd definitely have one

Reactions: 5
every time i see an oversized bag now i just quote succession in my head 🤣 ludicrously capacious bag!! what’s in there? her flats for the subway, her lunch pail?!? you could slide it across the floor in a bank heist etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.