Tattle Fashion Police Thread - Award Ceremonies, Premieres, Red Carpets #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like they were all given different dress codes! Nadine’s massive bag could not irritate me more.

Reactions: 3
Cheryl looks lovely if slightly overdressed. Myleene Klass looks tacky as hell. Those platform stripper shoes went out about 15 years ago.

Reactions: 14
The mind boggles when they have access to money and stylists and *this* is what they think is the best look for a wedding?? Tess looked the best.

Reactions: 11
Imagine what beautiful outfits you could buy with a lot of money, especially if you were going to a lavish wedding.

Instead it was the Frocky Horror Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mind boggles when they have access to money and stylists and *this* is what they think is the best look for a wedding?? Tess looked the best.
Exactly. Nothing to do with style at all, they’re all just so look at me tryhard!

Reactions: 1
I think Blake is so beautiful and there's no denying she looks in incredible shape after 4 (4!) kids but this is not a flattering look.

Blake Lively is a 70s disco queen in gold as Vanessa Hudgens is cool in caramel beige during Michael Kors fashion show arrivals in NYC | Daily Mail Online
It's all too much - too tight, too sparkly for a daytime event. I don't think the colour is great on her either. There are so many nicer outfits she could have worn that would have still shown us all what great shape she is in etc.

Reactions: 5
It's all too much - too tight, too sparkly for a daytime event. I don't think the colour is great on her either. There are so many nicer outfits she could have worn that would have still shown us all what great shape she is in etc.
Why do they have trousers that are too long?
I get it that if shorter they might catch in the heel of sandals when walking, but they don't need to drag on the ground!!

Reactions: 3
Yesss so glad somebody has made these threads! We were talking about NTA outfits on the ex Love Islanders thread but I didn't want to derail it too much:ROFLMAO: I agree about why does everyone have tits/arse/everything on display constantly now, I think a lot of them could have looked amazing and there wasn't any need for it

I absolutely hated Vanessa Feltz' dress but I don't know if that's just because I dislike her:LOL:

And Fleur East I just have no words

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.