Taskmaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feeling pretty smug: I’ve seen the spoiler for the cast for the next series, and one of them I’d already guessed as being a dead cert for the upcoming series, and another is one of my favourite comedians who I’d randomly thought about a few days ago and hoped they’d do the show at some point as I think they’ll be excellent 😎

Reactions: 4
Feeling pretty smug: I’ve seen the spoiler for the cast for the next series, and one of them I’d already guessed as being a dead cert for the upcoming series, and another is one of my favourite comedians who I’d randomly thought about a few days ago and hoped they’d do the show at some point as I think they’ll be excellent 😎
Ooo where can I find this spoiler?!

Reactions: 1
Thank you @timefortea82 for the spoiler for the next series. I'm dead excited for it now because of one person, but there are two others I'm glad are there as well.

Really enjoyed this weeks episode and pleased for the winner, still don’t get why Frankie got any points for his prize task let alone 5 tho, I definitely think Ivo deserved consolation points too for having to be partnered with him on the handcuff task (and I say this as someone who likes Frankie)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I like Frankie on this way more than I thought I would but the fact he keeps scoring so highly on the prize tasks is baffling. Maybe Greg is feeling a bit starstruck?!

Loving Ivo and Kiel. Loving Ivo so much I even started listening to his gig pigs podcast. Very nice listening where nothing is forced or overmarketed.

Everything frankie brings in is based on art therapy.
Yeah, Frankie has been working through some...issues lately, perhaps, and has decided to clear out the projects via Taskmaster. Kind of funny, really. Some of them are quite good too!

I am glad he seems to be having fun in the studio sections, and glad he's there to spice things up with a one-liner or two, because otherwise it would be a little pedestrian and dull.

Reactions: 2
Mind blown! Maybe everyone else knew this but just came across it on Twitter. Spot the Taskmaster contestant! Uncle married to Princess Margaret’s daughter. Think that’s right
IMG_9178.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.