Taskmaster #2 Are you a child of divorce?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really enjoyed the genuine happiness between Steve and Sophie when she got 5 points last night

Reactions: 13
Sophie and Nick are my favourites. Nick is a revelation. I love his wistful comments 'oh I actually thought that was good' as his latest attempt is revealed 😂
Another bit that made me laugh was when Greg had asked Nick what marks he should be given for the team task and Nick replied, “five?” It was just the way he said it 😂🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone listen to the podcast? Everyone genuinely loves Nick, I think although he’s not doing so well in the tasks (understatement!) he’s really shown what a nice man he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone listen to the podcast? Everyone genuinely loves Nick, I think although he’s not doing so well in the tasks (understatement!) he’s really shown what a nice man he is.
Yes I do. Went back to watch old series and listened to the relevant podcasts on dog walks during those weird COVID times. Can’t bring myself to listen to Joanne’s episode yet. It’s not often I have 2 contestants I really can’t warm to during a series but her and John and not my thing. At all.

Reactions: 5
Just thinking aloud while I’m battling yet another flu bug type thing of my best/ worst/ dream contestants.
Top 3: Mike Wozniak, Bob Mortimer, James
Acaster ( honourable mention to Mawaan Rizwan)
Bottom 2: Ian Stirling, Russell Howard, any of Morgana, Victoria CM. Sarah Kendall
Dream signing: Richard Ayoade, Diane Morgan, Pierre Novelli ( Kathy Burke has ruled herself out as has Jack Dee otherwise they’d be on the list)
Probably forgotten loads who could go on any of the lists. John and/ or Joanne could definitely end up on the least favourite by the end of this series

Reactions: 3
Just thinking aloud while I’m battling yet another flu bug type thing of my best/ worst/ dream contestants.
Bottom 2: Ian Stirling, Russell Howard, any of Morgana, Victoria CM. Sarah Kendall
Dream signing: Richard Ayoade, Diane Morgan, Pierre Novelli ( Kathy Burke has ruled herself out as has Jack Dee otherwise they’d be on the list)
Probably forgotten loads who could go on any of the lists. John and/ or Joanne could definitely end up on the least favourite by the end of this series
Oh has Jack Dee said he won't do it? That's a shame.
No idea if he'd do it but John Cooper Clarke would be brilliant I think. He's very droll.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s really hard to predict who’d be good or not.

I had high hopes for Victoria Coren Mitchell, Richard Herring, and Lee Mack, but they were rather disappointing. And I thought I’d be irritated by Chris Ramsey as I imagined he’d be too ‘try hard’ but he turned out to be brilliant. And, of all people, who’d have guessed that Shirley Ballas would be utterly hilarious? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I agree with your top 3, but missing Kiell!! And Ivo!!! Top 5?

Reactions: 2
[/QUOTI loved them too! I’ve got such a soft spot for Ivo. Nish would be another one for the worst thinking about it !
I loved them too! I’ve got such a soft spot for Ivo. Nish would be another one for the worst thinking about it !
---
I think it’s really hard to predict who’d be good or not.

I had high hopes for Victoria Coren Mitchell, Richard Herring, and Lee Mack, but they were rather disappointing. And I thought I’d be irritated by Chris Ramsey as I imagined he’d be too ‘try hard’ but he turned out to be brilliant. And, of all people, who’d have guessed that Shirley Ballas would be utterly hilarious? 🤷‍♀️
Ooh I forgot about Richard Herring. Definitely on the bottom! I really enjoyed Rylan and Adrian Chiles from the New Year ones. Shirley definitely has a wicked side.
Yes Jack Dee has said he wouldn’t. Alex said he’s asked him loads of times. Maybe he’ll relent eventually!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone wonder whether Greg's opener today about ruined marriages was to do with Sam Campbell and Lucy?!!!

• Wow
Did anyone wonder whether Greg's opener today about ruined marriages was to do with Sam Campbell and Lucy?!!!
I missed the first five minutes so missed what was said, but the studio sections are recorded ages before the series airs. This series was recorded in September last year, so it’s possible there was no inkling back then that Lucy & Jon were separating.

There are rumors about Lucy and her tour manager but non about Sam. Her and Sam just get on well and have a podcast together.
I knew about the podcast, but would of been surprised if they were a thing. I actually don't know how old he is, but looks about 16!

I knew about the podcast, but would of been surprised if they were a thing. I actually don't know how old he is, but looks about 16!
I saw him described as looking like a painting of a sickly Victorian child and that’s all I can see now 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7