Taskmaster #2 Are you a child of divorce?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd quite like to see Ross Noble on it (although I can't remember if he lives in the UK or Australia now).
Went to see his stand up recently and it was exhausting trying to keep up with his tangents! Says he won’t get tested for ADHD but the way his delivery is like an internal batshit monologue testing seems unnecessary! He overran massively. So much so that everyone had to leg it to the car parks before they shut!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Went to see his stand up recently and it was exhausting trying to keep up with his tangents! Says he won’t get tested for ADHD but the way his delivery is like an internal batshit monologue testing seems unnecessary! He overran massively. So much so that everyone had to leg it to the car parks before they shut!
I went to see him a few years ago and was unaware of his show format - he started off doing random thoughts/chit chat that I assumed was just to warm us up before he launched into the main show but nope, his whole show was just quickfire random topics with seemingly no purpose or common thread 🤣 very funny but chaotic!!

Reactions: 2
I went to see him a few years ago and was unaware of his show format - he started off doing random thoughts/chit chat that I assumed was just to warm us up before he launched into the main show but nope, his whole show was just quickfire random topics with seemingly no purpose or common thread 🤣 very funny but chaotic!!
Sounds exactly like our night!

Reactions: 1
I found Joanne too try hard in the recent series. I love Steve Pembertond work and the cinematic tasks I knew he would ace. I loved Nick he grew on me over the series as did Sophie. I didn't hate John he just felt too competitive with all the tasks rather than just enjoying it.
I've not watched the series yet, was it similar to James Acaster or Ed Gamble, or more intense?

I've not watched the series yet, was it similar to James Acaster or Ed Gamble, or more intense?
James Acaster is one of my favourite ever contestants. And I say that as someone who didn't really know who he was at all.
He was competitive but strangely innocent about it all. And his exasperation every time a 'trick' was shown was always hilarious. When they had to build a structure as a team and Rhod Gilbert just pissed off to the shed was so funny 😂

Reactions: 11
James Acaster is one of my favourite ever contestants. And I say that as someone who didn't really know who he was at all.
He was competitive but strangely innocent about it all. And his exasperation every time a 'trick' was shown was always hilarious. When they had to build a structure as a team and Rhod Gilbert just pissed off to the shed was so funny 😂
I think he's brilliant on and off TM. If it's an act then great, if it's actually his personality, then perfect!

Reactions: 5
He was absolutely brilliant 😂 and genuinely raging about Rhod on that task 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was absolutely brilliant 😂 and genuinely raging about Rhod on that task 😂 😂
I've actually never watched Taskmaster before until the series 17.
I then went back and picked a random series to watch and it happened to be series 7.
FANTASTIC piece of television. I loled and loled all the way through

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I then went back and picked a random series to watch and it happened to be series 7.
You absolutely MUST watch series 5! 🤩

And if you don’t want to watch the whole of series 5, then at the very least watch episode 8. And if you don’t want to watch the whole of episode 8, then just watch the Rosalind song task.
It might just be the best thing that ever happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

And if you don’t want to watch the whole of series 5, then at the very least watch episode 8. And if you don’t want to watch the whole of episode 8, then just watch the Rosalind song task.
Legendary 😂
And who can forget the graph challenge with the wee chart 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thank you!!!
I've just finished 7 so I will watch 5 now 😁🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think 7 is my all time favourite. The computer game task is amazing!

• Heart
Seven is my all time favourite season. But also 5, 9, 14 and 15.

We went to see James Acaster's 'Hecklers Welcome' show at the weekend. Wasn't sure what to expect, but thoroughly enjoyed it.

• Heart