Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She replied to someone in the comments saying it had nothing to do with autism

Reactions: 1
I think it’ll be something genetic based but it can take years for genetic results
Depending on the genetic condition it can take years (my child’s took 4 years - however he was the 3rd person in the WORLD to be diagnosed with his condition) however the more common conditions genetic tests they do first came back within a year so it could have come back already. I’ve always thought he looked like he has Pierre robin sequence.

Reactions: 2
Depending on the genetic condition it can take years (my child’s took 4 years - however he was the 3rd person in the WORLD to be diagnosed with his condition) however the more common conditions genetic tests they do first came back within a year so it could have come back already. I’ve always thought he looked like he has Pierre robin sequence.
I’ve said this since he was born too! He has the classic Pierre Robin chin!

It’s prob due to his failure to thrive he is tiny, our babies were born on the same day my daughter genuinely looks like she has ate Sutton fs she also said they started the milk ladder and then stopped talking about it he’s prob had some sort of reaction or something.

Reactions: 5
He is definitely really tiny and delayed for his age the wee soul. Must be hard for her to see other kids his age at nursery / groups up walking and talking by now and him barely sitting

Reactions: 3
This bread and butter bag she gets for low income families yet she can buy tit from tiktok shop all the time

Reactions: 4
If I was having Tasha as a bridesmaid i wouldn’t be allowing her to do her own hair and makeup

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.