Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he wearing a dress……I get some outfits for boys but that looks like an actual dress 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s one of those bubble style rompers, but looks like a dress on him. Look like someone’s just took the front bit of hair and chopped it badly

Swear that is just one of those dresses with the built in bloomers?? my daughter has had those before

She’s live with her gargantuan gunt on her doll account. Size of her
Also can someone make a new thread before this one closes?
My 8 year old nieces have reborns. As a health professionals who’s witnessed a significant amount “trauma” at work I find them horrific, some of them look like deceased babies. I find it really quite disturbing these “women” pretend this is normal behaviour. I completely get it for people with dementia and witnessed how much dolls (not expensive replicas of dead children) help residents but is this a trend? Is it me personally who just thinks this is weird / concerning behaviour? How is this being normalised ? 😳

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get why a woman who has had a child has them, she’s not a child why does she need to role play

Reactions: 3
And why all her reborns are girls and she has a ridiculous collection of “girl” clothes
---

Does anyone know how? 😅
I don’t have permission to but if you go back to the “TikTokkers” section there should be a thing at the top saying “Create a new thread”. Click that then paste in the top rated thread title and it should work x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.