Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how she didn’t do a Father’s Day insta post for either scabby or her abusive adoptive dad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t even see her TT I think she blocked me! But I’ve literally never interacted with her account in my life😭
I’ll save you the bother of watching it. It’s a dancing video where she’s trying to do facial expressions in time with the music but she’s failed massively and just looks like someone with learning difficulties as usual.
Plus she’s put on several stone since having the baby and is wearing an “oversized” tshirt which is incredibly tight.
And her disability glasses as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll save you the bother of watching it. It’s a dancing video where she’s trying to do facial expressions in time with the music but she’s failed massively and just looks like someone with learning difficulties as usual.
Plus she’s put on several stone since having the baby and is wearing an “oversized” tshirt which is incredibly tight.
And her disability glasses as usual.

Wow just seen this she has put on so much weight

Reactions: 1
im a big girl, ive also had 2 kids. but she moves and her belly follows, its so big 😬 must be awful having an overhang like that.

I don't understand how she records an embarrassing video of her jiggling around like that and then thinks "yeah, I'll post that". It's just cringe.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she records an embarrassing video of her jiggling around like that and then thinks "yeah, I'll post that". It's just cringe.
She’s bigger than Becki Bison Jones and I thought her overhang was impressive. Idk how you can expect to keep up with a toddler at that size I mean she gets out of breath just talking

Reactions: 5
She’s bigger than Becki Bison Jones and I thought her overhang was impressive. Idk how you can expect to keep up with a toddler at that size I mean she gets out of breath just talking
She’s got a worse personality than Becki too! Don’t get me wrong, Becki is infuriating but at least she’s not a racist with a disability fetish

• Haha
Still no Father’s Day post. Yaaaas Tasha, you ignore those piece of tit men. I actually respect that

• Haha
Bit rude Tasha has blocked me on tiktok especially after I backed her on here yesterday 💔💔💔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I view her tiktok and stories off a random acc with no pic and the @ is user with a bunch of numbers, she’s obviously gone on profile views and blocked any non genuine accs incase it’s one of us 😂

I view her tiktok and stories off a random acc with no pic and the @ is user with a bunch of numbers, she’s obviously gone on profile views and blocked any non genuine accs incase it’s one of us 😂
Wouldn’t surprise me 😂

Bit rude Tasha has blocked me on tiktok especially after I backed her on here yesterday 💔💔💔
As if! I think honestly she needs to come offline, stop exploiting her kid. You can’t have an o live presence when you’re openly racist and defending an abusive man and not expect people to comment.

I reckon she will fall pregnant again around the end of the year
Ramsgate Rodwell has a nice ring to it

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.