Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there actually any difference in her ‘bump’ from when she first started documenting it to now? I cba going back that far on her page to see 😂

Reactions: 1
I wonder how they’ll do fundal height for her. I mean, they aren’t the most accurate anyway but I’m just curious how they even do them for people with so much under belly

I wonder how they’ll do fundal height for her. I mean, they aren’t the most accurate anyway but I’m just curious how they even do them for people with so much under belly
I don’t think they accurately can on those who are obese. That’s why they’ll just go off scans

They don’t do fundal measurements if you are over a certain bmi, you have serial growth scans instead x

yeah she’ll probably have her GTT this week or next
Think she said it was in the next few days in one of her questions, I have a high bmi I’m not tashas size though and I’m a week ahead of her and I found out I have it 🙈🙈 can’t wait to see how she navigates this. I’d imagine it will be all absolutely perfect

Think she said it was in the next few days in one of her questions, I have a high bmi I’m not tashas size though and I’m a week ahead of her and I found out I have it 🙈🙈 can’t wait to see how she navigates this. I’d imagine it will be all absolutely perfect
knowing her she will say she doesn’t have it!

• Haha
My bump was measuring on track at 28 weeks and I was still sent for a growth scan, and I was only 8 stone before pregnancy

Or if she does admit it it will be - the midwife says it’s absolutely fine and nothing to worry about and baby is perfect and absolutely nothing to do with my weight.

Reactions: 2
Or if she does admit it it will be - the midwife says it’s absolutely fine and nothing to worry about and baby is perfect and absolutely nothing to do with my weight.
She definitely can’t lie her way out of GD. It’s very very serious and no one will believe her midwife said everything is fine. Which is why I think she won’t tell anyone. She can’t stand the idea of people thinking her life is anything but perfect

You can see on her latest video her booking weight was 111kg and BMI 43.9 Jesus Christ

• Wow
You can see on her latest video her booking weight was 111kg and BMI 43.9 Jesus Christ
That’s a lot higher than I would have guessed 😬

Feeling rubbish after the GTT isn’t the best sign

I like how she had to say she never eats that much sugar in one go. She clearly doesn’t know how the GTT works. It’s nothing to do with how much sugar you have in your diet normally. It’s a placenta thing and it’s basically impossible to get an incorrect result.

And if she does have it she’ll have to cut out almost all sugar and really really limit her carbs. We’re talking a small (fist size) jacket potato paired with protein and fat. No cereal, no double carbs in a meal (sandwich and crisps). No carbs without pairing with fat and protein.
It’s basically keto with a few carbs allowed.

Oh and no glasses of milk

That’s a lot higher than I would have guessed 😬

Feeling rubbish after the GTT isn’t the best sign

I like how she had to say she never eats that much sugar in one go. She clearly doesn’t know how the GTT works. It’s nothing to do with how much sugar you have in your diet normally. It’s a placenta thing and it’s basically impossible to get an incorrect result.

And if she does have it she’ll have to cut out almost all sugar and really really limit her carbs. We’re talking a small (fist size) jacket potato paired with protein and fat. No cereal, no double carbs in a meal (sandwich and crisps). No carbs without pairing with fat and protein.
It’s basically keto with a few carbs allowed.

Oh and no glasses of milk
The highest weight she should be for her height is 63ish kg. So she’s nearly 50kg past that and that was at her first appt. She must be more than that now. She needs to wake the duck up cos she’s kidding on that she’s perfectly fine and healthy like saying on her latest video she’s “slightly larger” honey you’re morbidly obese

I’m plus size and pregnant I’m not as big as tasha, I’m a week ahead of her I’ve just been diagnosed with GD I’m not gona lie it is brutal this week alone I’ve lost 6lbs now I did have a sickness bug too but jeez this is brutal.. my sister though who is also pregnant and not plus size also has GD 🙈🙈

I’m plus size and pregnant I’m not as big as tasha, I’m a week ahead of her I’ve just been diagnosed with GD I’m not gona lie it is brutal this week alone I’ve lost 6lbs now I did have a sickness bug too but jeez this is brutal.. my sister though who is also pregnant and not plus size also has GD 🙈🙈
Yeh anyone can get it can’t they but risk increases with weight and stuff like Kim K had it
hope everything goes ok for you!!

The diet is pretty tough isn’t it? I went through sugar withdrawals which I wasn’t expecting because I don’t eat much sugar at all but you under estimate the sugar in carbs etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.