Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not her doing what looked like a full on PowerPoint presentation indirectly addressing what has been spoken about on here 😂

"Everything's perfect" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not her doing what looked like a full on PowerPoint presentation indirectly addressing what has been spoken about on here 😂

"Everything's perfect" 🙄
I’m so confused - so first she says they didn’t get any measurements - now it’s “everythings measuring perfect” - then “it’s for my dads birthday” but she says “it’s what Jordan wanted to see for his birthday” ??? Can anybody keep up with her lies cos I’m struggling 😂

how long has she been wearing that mustard top😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused - so first she says they didn’t get any measurements - now it’s “everythings measuring perfect” - then “it’s for my dads birthday” but she says “it’s what Jordan wanted to see for his birthday” ??? Can anybody keep up with her lies cos I’m struggling 😂

how long has she been wearing that mustard top😭😂
It was for her dads birthday but she booked the second one for a day he couldn’t go… hmm

Reactions: 1
they don’t even say things like everything’s perfect etc , they have to be so careful to say things like that
she’s a compulsive liar

I’ve had a c section and I’m a size 8, that recovery is awful. I know people not much bigger ended up with the overlap of skin and got awful infections from it. With all the fat on her how will she be able to care for it properly in recovery. The partner won’t do it
Exactly this! I had a c section as was bigger I was probably a 16 and I was left with overlap just after the section while it healed and my boyfriend had to wash it and pat it try for me twice a day to prevent infection and also had to wash me for the first few days because I couldn’t bend.
i pray that her man steps up because recovery isn’t easy and she’ll need support

i had a c section five months ago and the recovery is tough.
even though i’m a single parent i had tons of support around me. at the time of my c section i was a bigger girl and i didn’t end up with any infections etc but she’s really in danger of that.
she’ll be the one getting up caring for the baby , that gormless wet wipe will do nothing. however she’ll lie and say everything is great and he is a massive help.
she’s so desperate to portray him as this loving partner but the truth is far from it.

i had a c section five months ago and the recovery is tough.
even though i’m a single parent i had tons of support around me. at the time of my c section i was a bigger girl and i didn’t end up with any infections etc but she’s really in danger of that.
she’ll be the one getting up caring for the baby , that gormless wet wipe will do nothing. however she’ll lie and say everything is great and he is a massive help.
she’s so desperate to portray him as this loving partner but the truth is far from it.
Tbf id be embarrassed to admit how bad he is too. She’s chosen a scabby man baby to father her child, that’s so embarrassing. So I totally get why she lies and says he’s great but unfortunately everyone can see through it

She reminds me of a girl I worked with who when I asked what she got off her husband for Christmas she told me a mug and then proceeded to tell me how wonderful the mug was and all the mugs he bought her previously 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes posted these movement videos a few times & I genuinely cannot see anything at all. 27 weeks she would be seeing very clear turning movements if she wasnt overweight

Reactions: 6
Shes posted these movement videos a few times & I genuinely cannot see anything at all. 27 weeks she would be seeing very clear turning movements if she wasnt overweight
Looks like my non pregnant stomach when I’m bloated and gassy lmao

Still in the grease stained top

Is it sutton or saturn 😂

don’t know how tiktok works but why are her tagged as down syndrome pregnancy

Not a dummy person so goes and buys dummies

a 0-3 month old doesn’t need shoes 😂 but each to their own!

just my 10 pence worth!

• Haha
Still in the grease stained top

Is it sutton or saturn 😂

don’t know how tiktok works but why are her tagged as down syndrome pregnancy

Not a dummy person so goes and buys dummies

a 0-3 month old doesn’t need shoes 😂 but each to their own!

just my 10 pence worth!
Also her auntie bought stuff for the baby, but then says “whilst I was on Amazon I bought these” 😭 the mustard grease stained top is just bringing more and more lies 😂

• Haha
Also her auntie bought stuff for the baby, but then says “whilst I was on Amazon I bought these” 😭 the mustard grease stained top is just bringing more and more lies 😂
Also i don’t think 3 items qualifies as a “haul”

that top is being stretched as much as her truth 🧐

Why does she need different brands of breast milk bags?? It’s not like nappies, wipes etc where you trial the best ones for baby in terms of comfort you just use it to store milk- she’s so weird

No offence to those who have them but all babies look the same on scans how can you tell what features resemble what 😭
Can confirm. All 4 of mine look identical 😂
Also… it just hit me that this baby is going to be a mix of Tasha and scabby. It’s going to be one ugly baby 😬

Is she not going on maternity a bit early? How on earth are they going to afford it?

Im not sure when maternity leave would normally start but think she’ll only be about 32 weeks

Is she not going on maternity a bit early? How on earth are they going to afford it?
1) yes I reckon she’s still having this fantasy of having a tiny baby arriving early
2) they can’t she’ll probably end up flogging one of her dolls😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.