Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She found another bonds baby grow…….I thought she brought most of those ‘gifts’ she got from Australia. When she said no one could remember who got her what and then most of them were things you can get over here I smelt bulshit!

Reactions: 3
She found another bonds baby grow…….I thought she brought most of those ‘gifts’ she got from Australia. When she said no one could remember who got her what and then most of them were things you can get over here I smelt bulshit!
Like going to Australia is a big deal so surely you’d remember what you got your own bloody daughter 😭😂

She was also letting her cat sit in all her baby stuff on live last night 🤢

Like going to Australia is a big deal so surely you’d remember what you got your own bloody daughter 😭😂

She was also letting her cat sit in all her baby stuff on live last night 🤢
That’s the least of her worries. Remember when she said in a live that Jordan didn’t like her cats because they tit in her bath?… the same bath she’ll be putting her baby in 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
All I took from that update about the baby kicking is that they went to the cinema, then for food, then to the cinema again lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Why does she keep saying obviously.
it’s really not obvious that you laid down around 11pm

• Haha
Not quite sure what she’s going to do with all those tiny clothes if she has a chunky baby!

I think she should be concentrating on the other stuff she needs to buy instead of lots of clothes

Am new to this but she seems so obsessed with clothes, what about where the kids gonna sleep? Feel sorry for him having them as parents

Not quite sure what she’s going to do with all those tiny clothes if she has a chunky baby!
Don’t worry he won’t be- because she already KNOWS he’ll he early and have a low birth weight. Because she knows everything

• Haha
what a waste of money buying outfits in a small size. if you’re going to buy a variety of sizes then buy sleepsuits vests etc but to waste it on outfits lol

especially when most of them are shorts with short sleeves and her baby is going to be born in the winter.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she should be concentrating on the other stuff she needs to buy instead of lots of clothes
She’s only buying clothes (especially the tiny ones) because they’ll be fine for her dolls too. And also the other stuff is what her wish list is for, you can tell by doing the videos of “hauls” she’s hoping for gullible people to go to her wish list so she’ll make a video of that stuff like other creators. Which doesn’t seem to be working. My guess is her and scabby don’t have a dime between them for the actual important stuff cos she’s pissed it up the wall on tiny baby clothes and Stitch T-shirts.

Surely if she’d got other stuff she’d be showing it considering she seems to show everything else she’s got. Like you say she seems determined to try and get people to buy stuff off her Wishlist which isn’t working one bit. Like what about a cot, baby bath stuff, muslins, travel system (I doubt that baby would be safe with scabby driving tho) ect. Just seems to be constantly clothes.

Tasha trying to make it through a baby haul without collapsing from lack of oxygen...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.