Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can comment! 😁

She needs to accept that she's got no experience in the real world with babies, her dolls don't count, they may give her comfort but they're nothing In comparison with a real baby and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not knowing but don't sit and bullshit that you know everything when it's clear you don't, no new parent does, you make yourself look completely stupid.

I believe its going to hit her like a ton of bricks when "baby" comes, gives me the ick when she calls him baby, he has a name, use it.

She's so out of breath, she's literally sat pulling clothes out of a bag, I know babies can push your insides and make you breathless but christ that isn't it.

I saw a live where she knocked Jordans cider bottle and the way he pushed her, he wouldn't be allowed near my kids if he did that, he got extremely angry very quickly, that isn't a love story or any love at all it's 2 lonely people and a baby trap, nothing can convince me any different.

I honestly hope she's got proper support around her when he is born because Jordan will ditch her as soon as he can, he's already proved he's looking elsewhere, we ALL see it including Tasha but she's so desperate for that baby she'll endure the cheating.

Reactions: 5
She’s only buying clothes (especially the tiny ones) because they’ll be fine for her dolls too. And also the other stuff is what her wish list is for, you can tell by doing the videos of “hauls” she’s hoping for gullible people to go to her wish list so she’ll make a video of that stuff like other creators. Which doesn’t seem to be working. My guess is her and scabby don’t have a dime between them for the actual important stuff cos she’s pissed it up the wall on tiny baby clothes and Stitch T-shirts.
Stitch T-shirt’s 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She needs practical stuff babies grow out of clothes so fast but she hasn’t thought about anything like cots or tit clearly 🙈

Not gonna lie for a bigger girl she does get good scan pictures. I know excess fat can make them blurry but hers are pretty clear

I was personally shocked at how bad her scan pictures of seen, I don’t follow religiously but yet to see a good clear one! I didn’t realise until her how much weight affected it 😅

I did too until I saw the one from today, they’re not amazing but I know smaller girls than her that have a lot worse
Ah I didn’t realise there was a new one. I’ve not seen much from her lately, tempted to block her so I don’t ever have to see scabbys face again. He genuinely repulses me

Has she updated since posting the TikTok yesterday about ‘will update on appointment later’? Bit strange

She will say omg guys I’ve been so busy (while panting out of breath), everything’s absolutely fine, don’t worry (we weren’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s probably making people think the kids poorly or something knowing her 😂
That or the usual “everything is PERFECT they were AMAZED at him they’ve never seen such a PERFECT foetus” then something that completely contradicts everything she says just like the last time 😂😂😂 not forgetting she’s so bloody high risk due to her own selfish and unhealthy lifestyle

• Haha
It’s always the same routine with her. She gets people to worry that something is wrong and then updates about how perfect it all is 🙄 getting old now

You are all 100% right, baby is all good despite growth percentiles all over the place. Lots more tiny baby chat 🙄

Problem at this stage babies develop so different so not surprised the percentiles are everywhere she needs to wait til 28 weeks plus before really looking into them 🤦🏼‍♀️ absolutely crazy

She doesn’t really sound very positive when she is talking about all the things. I’m thinking that there is something going on.

Reactions: 3
You are all 100% right, baby is all good despite growth percentiles all over the place. Lots more tiny baby chat 🙄
Abdomens growth over 90th centile are the biggest indication for gestational diabetes. She said babies femur is 5th or 50th? And head is 50th yet abdomen is 95th and she still thinks she’s having a small baby 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.