Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame influencer culture for this one but when she’s like “I’ve got a haul for you” and it’s THREE THINGS!!!! That is NOT a haul 😩 also saying “I just got them off my wishlist” trying to be sneaky hoping someone will buy some tit off it😭

I seen the child’s farm stuff on Amazon you are cheaper getting it in tescos or boots.. also child’s farm isn’t the be all like boots own brand etc is just as good

Abdomens growth over 90th centile are the biggest indication for gestational diabetes. She said babies femur is 5th or 50th? And head is 50th yet abdomen is 95th and she still thinks she’s having a small baby 😳
The way she’s so out of breath on her latest video explaining she’s overweight (no Tasha you’re not overweight, you’re morbidly obese) yet still decided to try for a baby. She is so irresponsible, that poor boy is so at risk cos of how selfish she is 🤬

Reactions: 2
What’s with saying ‘obviously’ all the time about everything?! It’s so annoying!

Reactions: 1
Abdomens growth over 90th centile are the biggest indication for gestational diabetes. She said babies femur is 5th or 50th? And head is 50th yet abdomen is 95th and she still thinks she’s having a small baby 😳
Literally the number one indicator that the mother has GD is a large baby abdomen. I’d put money on it

Reactions: 3
I just saw the video and with an abdomen on the 95th centile I’m surprised they haven’t sent her for an early GD test

I just saw the video and with an abdomen on the 95th centile I’m surprised they haven’t sent her for an early GD test
Apparently on a live she said she already had one at her booking appointment with the midwife through a blood test whether this is true duck knows

In my first pregnancy my booking scan bloods came back I might have GD so I was sent for the test which come back neg, but I had a bowl of Frosties before I went to my appt so it must of been the sugar content made them off, I’d imagine that’s what she’s talking about.. I’m a week ahead of her and I’m not being told any of these measurements lol

Apparently on a live she said she already had one at her booking appointment with the midwife through a blood test whether this is true duck knows
She did not have one at her booking 😂😂 a GD test is a fasting blood test followed by drinking a glucose drink and then 2 hours later another blood test. They are typically done at 28 weeks unless there are warning signs before. I imagine she’s been booked into one after those measurements but I doubt she’ll say because she won’t admit she’s anything other than perfectly healthy

Reactions: 3
In my first pregnancy my booking scan bloods came back I might have GD so I was sent for the test which come back neg, but I had a bowl of Frosties before I went to my appt so it must of been the sugar content made them off, I’d imagine that’s what she’s talking about.. I’m a week ahead of her and I’m not being told any of these measurements lol
me too im 25 weeks and just been told average 😂😂😂

She did not have one at her booking 😂😂 a GD test is a fasting blood test followed by drinking a glucose drink and then 2 hours later another blood test. They are typically done at 28 weeks unless there are warning signs before. I imagine she’s been booked into one after those measurements but I doubt she’ll say because she won’t admit she’s anything other than perfectly healthy
when I was pregnant with my second I had gained a lot of weight after my first and I did have a blood test done which they apparently sent off but I never heard anything back so I guess I was fine but it wouldn’t surprise me if she was making something up because she’s just that sort of person

For me it made me laugh when she said, she couldn’t have her whooping cough jab and needs to book in at her go surgery BUT it’s ok she’s had her flu jab so she’ll be ok 🤣🤣
Does she realise they’re different vaccinations?!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s live but I can’t watch the sound of her heavy breathing is doing my head in. She’s just shown her collection of nightmare inducing dolls

Doesn’t bother her that she’s morbidly obese and high risk (not even including the instability in her personal life and having scabby as a sperm donor). Does she not realise that the more unhealthy you are the more likely your baby is at risk?! She’s so dense ffs

Attachments

Reactions: 1
No offence but if she gets out of breath just by talking how is she going to run around looking after him when he’s a toddler?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.