Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because she’s morbidly obese ✨plus size✨
Ah yes.. “plus size” 😂😂
What a mess.
This poor baby is going to be so ugly. It’s mum looks like she’s had a stroke and it’s dad looks like a scabby sex offender. It’s just got no hope

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why are people saying she has a bump on her video of the fat rub?
she literally looks the EXACT same as the first fat rub video. It hasn’t “rounded off” as she keeps saying. It’s exactly the same! Am I in the twilight zone?! Or are they completely deluded?

Reactions: 2
Why are people saying she has a bump on her video of the fat rub?
she literally looks the EXACT same as the first fat rub video. It hasn’t “rounded off” as she keeps saying. It’s exactly the same! Am I in the twilight zone?! Or are they completely deluded?
Her back has certainly rounded. Looks like she has a hunchback in the latest video

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just had a look on her Vinted. She was clearly convinced/wishful thinking she was having a girl with the amount of girls clothing she’s now selling. I’ve never bought “gendered” clothing before finding out the gender of my baby. Why would you do that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Just had a look on her Vinted. She was clearly convinced/wishful thinking she was having a girl with the amount of girls clothing she’s now selling. I’ve never bought “gendered” clothing before finding out the gender of my baby. Why would you do that 🤦‍♀️
Half of it she bought for the dolls😑. She used to do baby clothing hauls wayyy before she was pregnant

Reactions: 1
She 100% wanted a girl. If they were for the dolls she would have kept them. The whole “I so wanted a boy” act isn’t convincing at all

I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before but my god she grinds my gears! She’s on live now and someone asked what Tommee Tippee thing was behind her. She responded a steriliser but we’ve only got it because it was cheap, we probably won’t use it. Someone asked what she will use instead of a steriliser “mam bottle are self sterilising” with a smirk. Someone else informed her of all the other things she will need to sterilise “yes I know that’s why we have the steriliser - just in case.”

WELL YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT THEN AREN’T YOU!!! Theres no just in case about it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’ve commented on this thread before but my god she grinds my gears! She’s on live now and someone asked what Tommee Tippee thing was behind her. She responded a steriliser but we’ve only got it because it was cheap, we probably won’t use it. Someone asked what she will use instead of a steriliser “mam bottle are self sterilising” with a smirk. Someone else informed her of all the other things she will need to sterilise “yes I know that’s why we have the steriliser - just in case.”

WELL YOU ARE GOING TO USE IT THEN AREN’T YOU!!! Theres no just in case about it!!!!
She thinks she knows everything about parenting after having some plastic dolls 🙄 she’s truly embarrassing. She is so clueless. Life is gonna really smack her in the face once this baby is born. She will realise just how hopeless she is.

The amount of times she hinted to things on her wish list aswell but apparently they’re all just on there so she remembers what she’s still to buy or because she can’t pick between two

I’m sure she just said they earn £350 a week? That’s not much to raise a child on

I’m sure she just said they earn £350 a week? That’s not much to raise a child on
People have kids on less that than to be fair!
For me it was when she was talking about not being able to afford childcare…..she’s gearing up to not return to work after and spend her life on benefits to get more🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

I’ve said this soo many times lol she just waffles tit.
i have a steriliser and mam bottles, my baby didn’t latch to tt so moved to mam and I use the tt steriliser to do them.
i didn’t buy it just in case- I bought it with the intention of using it and when it didn’t go to plan I found another use.
she just hears things from people and jumps on the bandwagon, she annoys me so much

Buying stuff incase u use it is just wasteful, like the cost of living etc surely the money used on buying stuff never mind how cheap would be better going on your gas or electric to keep your baby warm

For me it’s when she goes on and on about how she wants to breastfeed but makes sure she adds that not everyone can (statistically only 3% people can’t medically breastfeed) while buying all the things for bottle feeding.
Just have the balls to say you don’t want to breastfeed. We all know that’s where this is going but she just wants that sympathy when she posts about how she tried soooooooo hard but it just didn’t work. Or she’ll make up some bull about how she wanted Jordan to “bond” too.. like dads can’t bond in any other way but feeding 🙄
None of what she says is genuine. I think she believes her own lies at this point

People have kids on less that than to be fair!
For me it was when she was talking about not being able to afford childcare…..she’s gearing up to not return to work after and spend her life on benefits to get more🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry - I should have worded it better! A few months back she was gloating about their income. Really laid it on thick that having a baby wouldn’t be any issue and that babies don’t really cost much!

For me it’s when she goes on and on about how she wants to breastfeed but makes sure she adds that not everyone can (statistically only 3% people can’t medically breastfeed) while buying all the things for bottle feeding.
Just have the balls to say you don’t want to breastfeed. We all know that’s where this is going but she just wants that sympathy when she posts about how she tried soooooooo hard but it just didn’t work. Or she’ll make up some bull about how she wanted Jordan to “bond” too.. like dads can’t bond in any other way but feeding 🙄
None of what she says is genuine. I think she believes her own lies at this point
Buying bottle feeding bits "just in case" makes you statistically less likely to continue breastfeeding. Breastfeeding is bloody exhausting and not for everyone. There's no shame in admitting that. She's just gearing herself up for some random story about how her milk didn't come in or something 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.