Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, they can’t be much bigger than her usual underwear. That area of her body is particularly huge.

Reactions: 1
I don’t get it I’m nearly 2 weeks more than Tasha I do have a child already and I’m plus size… I haven’t bought anything we are still really early but I have never bought maternity knickers they are pointless just buy normal pants and size up.. it seems a waste of money to me tbh plus they look ridiculous

I don’t get it I’m nearly 2 weeks more than Tasha I do have a child already and I’m plus size… I haven’t bought anything we are still really early but I have never bought maternity knickers they are pointless just buy normal pants and size up.. it seems a waste of money to me tbh plus they look ridiculous
4th pregnancy and I’ve never bought maternity pants. Why would you? I just wear my normal ones til birth then just get a cheap pack of supermarket pants for post birth

Reactions: 2
4th pregnancy and I’ve never bought maternity pants. Why would you? I just wear my normal ones til birth then just get a cheap pack of supermarket pants for post birth
I still have my massive pants from my son was born 6 years ago lol

I’m the same I got comfy knickers but not maternity ones.
Let’s face it she didn’t buy maternity knickers, she was just showing her normal everyday knickers 🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't get it either. I'm 32 weeks and I'm wearing normal knickers, and I have a big bump. I never used maternity ones with my son either.

I don't get it either. I'm 32 weeks and I'm wearing normal knickers, and I have a big bump. I never used maternity ones with my son either.
I had been wearing normal ones too but I got some from Asda and OMG they’re amazing, look like tents but needed at nearly 37 weeks 😂

Oh good, it’s that time of the week where she rubs her flabby belly 😆
Still no bump to be seen- 18 weeks now.
On the one hand I’m happy for her that she’s got this far in her pregnancy if she has indeed had the losses she claims to have. But I’m terrified for that poor child with them two as parents. They remind me of Ren and Stimpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On the one hand I’m happy for her that she’s got this far in her pregnancy if she has indeed had the losses she claims to have. But I’m terrified for that poor child with them two as parents. They remind me of Ren and Stimpy.
Ren and stimpy 😂😂😂

• Haha
Her fat flap was so much more visible in the 18 week “bump” shot! Bless her deluded little head though haha

• Haha
She has the most boring sex life ever. States ‘never been a couple to have it often’ and no toys. Did they ever reach the honeymoon phase or did they meet and agree to procreate with a turkey baster?

She has the most boring sex life ever. States ‘never been a couple to have it often’ and no toys. Did they ever reach the honeymoon phase or did they meet and agree to procreate with a turkey baster?
Even vanilla is too extreme for them.

I thought the same. Toys are not for her? Tasha you don’t know what you’re missing
Though, I had an abusive boyfriend that thought toys were cheating. It wouldn’t surprise me if Jordan was the same.
Their sex life must be so boring

I thought the same. Toys are not for her? Tasha you don’t know what you’re missing
Though, I had an abusive boyfriend that thought toys were cheating. It wouldn’t surprise me if Jordan was the same.
Their sex life must be so boring
It seems she only does it to get pregnant which to me is odd. Sex is a big part of a relationship for me, everyone is different though but when the baby comes it will purely be friends because there’s nothing between them that makes them a couple even now let alone when there’s no time to even have sex or date

It seems she only does it to get pregnant which to me is odd. Sex is a big part of a relationship for me, everyone is different though but when the baby comes it will purely be friends because there’s nothing between them that makes them a couple even now let alone when there’s no time to even have sex or date
Agreed. Intimacy is so important. They won't last with a baby added to the equation.

Agreed. Intimacy is so important. They won't last with a baby added to the equation.
I guess that’s why Jordan went elsewhere. Not that I’m excusing it. No excuse for cheating but I can see it happening again

They won’t even be friends they hate each other 😂😂😂😂 he’ll be gone before baby even makes an appearance lmao

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.