Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl just grinds me. I get it’s her first ‘proper’ pregnancy & she’s excited but she’s going to have such a reality hit. Buying so much ‘tiny baby’ & 0-3 months - what if baby is over 8lb (which is very very common) they will be in them for a few weeks never mind months. Even so, what is baby is a hungry baby and feeds round the clock & gains weight quickly (also very common)? Or the opposite, baby doesn’t take to the formula & you’re having to change / switch trying to find the right one. What if baby has colic, reflux or CMPA? What if she tears - the post birth recovery was properly the hardest & least talked about aspect of the 4th trimester. I get this impression once she has contractions (if she goes naturally) she thinks she will have an epidural and it’s all happy days / lay on the bed until it’s time to push. What if she needs forcepts? Even if she has an induction, does she realise most end in more medical intervention and even the ones that don’t, take days and often put stress on baby - they are not another easy option. How will she deal with the reality of night feeds because they are different to working a night shift? Does she realise it’s more uncommon than common for babies to sleep through the night? Most don’t sleep through until 1+ years.

im not one to mum shame or judge another first time mum because no one can prepare you for motherhood but she needs to stop going back & forth &acting like pregnancy, labour & rising a baby is like following a text book.

Reactions: 3
This girl just grinds me. I get it’s her first ‘proper’ pregnancy & she’s excited but she’s going to have such a reality hit. Buying so much ‘tiny baby’ & 0-3 months - what if baby is over 8lb (which is very very common) they will be in them for a few weeks never mind months. Even so, what is baby is a hungry baby and feeds round the clock & gains weight quickly (also very common)? Or the opposite, baby doesn’t take to the formula & you’re having to change / switch trying to find the right one. What if baby has colic, reflux or CMPA? What if she tears - the post birth recovery was properly the hardest & least talked about aspect of the 4th trimester. I get this impression once she has contractions (if she goes naturally) she thinks she will have an epidural and it’s all happy days / lay on the bed until it’s time to push. What if she needs forcepts? Even if she has an induction, does she realise most end in more medical intervention and even the ones that don’t, take days and often put stress on baby - they are not another easy option. How will she deal with the reality of night feeds because they are different to working a night shift? Does she realise it’s more uncommon than common for babies to sleep through the night? Most don’t sleep through until 1+ years.

im not one to mum shame or judge another first time mum because no one can prepare you for motherhood but she needs to stop going back & forth &acting like pregnancy, labour & rising a baby is like following a text book.
!!!!
she thinks she knows absolutely everything about pregnancy and birth. she knows nothing and you know what that’s okay!!
but she is so incredibly smug.
before i had my little one i would stay up all night etc and trust me night feeds do not compare to late nights working etc. it’s two completely different things.

my epidural took 8 times to get right and if it didn’t work i’d need to be put asleep for my c section. being in the theatre for an hour and a half whilst they tried to do the epidural was traumatic. i’m lucky i had my mums support but let’s be fair jordan will be no support for her. she desperately wanted a child that she’s settled for him.

nights with a newborn are long and sometimes lonely . she thinks raising a baby is like following a checklist. my little one has cmpa, silent reflux and nothing can prepare you for the uncomfortable long nights. luckily she sleeps through the night but it’s not the same for every baby they’re all different

She knows nothing about motherhood but pretends to know everything and it really shows just how little she actually knows

It’s nothing like raising a doll, believe me, she’s in for a right shock when the baby is born

Reactions: 4

You’re completely right. She hasn’t got a clue what’s about to hit her.

My baby is 10 months and still wakes up 8+ times a night. It’s really normal and it’s NOTHING like doing a night shift. Having a newborn is one of the loneliest times of your life and she thinks it’ll be all sunshine and rainbows

She knows nothing about motherhood but pretends to know everything and it really shows just how little she actually knows

It’s nothing like raising a doll, believe me, she’s in for a right shock when the baby is born
And she can’t just sell Sutton/Waylon when the novelty wears off and Jordan leaves her lmao

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t she supposed to go abroad round about now? Or have I missed her trip to the ‘Maldives’

Wasn’t she supposed to go abroad round about now? Or have I missed her trip to the ‘Maldives’
Thank god scabby has decided to be off camera before their holiday. I can’t stand any more videos of him shirtless 🤮

Her views are waaaay down aren’t they! Wont be long until her 20 week scan. I’m predicting she makes up some drama for attention. Either that or she’ll say it’s all “sooooo perfect” and act like she hasn’t got a single complication

Reactions: 2
What is it?? On her Insta? Or TT?
I found it strange she never mentioned her parents didn’t go to the gender reveal because they were actually flying to oz.. and then the bill about protecting her sister, from what the people on the internet who have no interaction with her at all 🙄🙄

What is it?? On her Insta? Or TT?
Insta

I found it strange she never mentioned her parents didn’t go to the gender reveal because they were actually flying to oz.. and then the bill about protecting her sister, from what the people on the internet who have no interaction with her at all 🙄🙄
Yes! That was conveniently added wasn’t it? As if she wouldn’t have mentioned it at the time 😂 I think she was probably just salty and jealous that they were going to see her sister instead of going to her gender reveal

She’s so stupid, the comment literally said they prefer natural births over c sections etc so why is she crying ‘WELL I WANT A NATURAL BIRTH’ bleeping idiot gets so defensive when the comment literally backs what she says

She’s so stupid, the comment literally said they prefer natural births over c sections etc so why is she crying ‘WELL I WANT A NATURAL BIRTH’ bleeping idiot gets so defensive when the comment literally backs what she says
I think she’s bullshitting. She says she wants a natural birth and to breastfeed but the more she says it the more I think she wants a C-section and to formula feed. There’s just something about the way she words things.
She’s already said she doesn’t cope well with pain (not surprising when your adoptive dad beat you up your whole childhood). There’s no way she’ll cope with labour and she’ll just give some sob story to get attention

I do think it’s so disrespectful of people to call her parents “adoptive parents”. At the end of the day they took in two toddlers and gave them a life away from clearly a horrible situation they were in. Parents who adopt are parents. Period.

I do think it’s so disrespectful of people to call her parents “adoptive parents”. At the end of the day they took in two toddlers and gave them a life away from clearly a horrible situation they were in. Parents who adopt are parents. Period.
I agree with this and can see why it would upset her. They did bring her up after all.

Reactions: 2
if she wants a c section because she assumes it’s easy then it’s 10000% not
they get you up the next day and the pain is horrendous

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.