Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has she blamed people for finding it when jordan posted it publicly? Blame your scabby sperm donor Tasha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she was fully aware as they had already shared the name privately 😂😂
sure you did tasha
also his facebook is public , sounds like you and your sperm donor don’t communicate

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Scabby’s Facebook is public… so what did she expect? If you want things kept private don’t put them on the internet 😂

Reactions: 2
“Jordan and I are the happiest we’ve been in a long time” babes you’ve only been together a year?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Jordan and I are the happiest we’ve been in a long time” babes you’ve only been together a year?
Right? They should still be in the honeymoon stage but nope, Jordan ruined that when he got his dick hard for another woman. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t get these people that are always so happy for her and kiss her arse!! Are they just as sad as her because I think tasha is just a strange human who is deluded in thinking she had a bump! Can she not see how big she’s got on her arms and face…..tasha that’s is not a bump you just need to cut down on eating so much darling 👍🏻

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why she keeps says Facebook is her private space or “my private Facebook”. If it was private then we wouldn’t be able to find it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tasha if you really want it private all it takes is one button on the settings.

Ok everyone stop “stalking” their fbs… i would Of always defended Tasha to some degree, but I do believe she brings this on herself.. don’t declare it online when You don’t want anyone to know.. it could be one of her or Jordan’s friends that may be on here etc.

this is strange -
we’re having a baby boy - so what ?

Attachments

I wonder how they will pronounce the name with their accent? It’s one of those names that’s pronounced differently depending on where you’re from surely.

Agreed she’s so awkward. She tries so hard to be cool but she’s just… not. Tbh most of the time I feel a bit sorry for her but she’s also just very strange and doesn’t help herself!

Also it annoys me she makes out people are ‘stalking’ her when it’s literally on the internet after a 2 second search and she we’re posting on a gossip forum, not camped outside her house or something haha

Barely private you silly girl, Jordan’s Facebook is the least private page.
acting like someone befriended him to get into the Facebook and snoop/ babe it’s there for everyone to see stop crying.
Also why is she always saying ‘but I knew’- Jordan posted it AND I KNEW ABOUT IT.
lol calm down

• Haha
Barely private you silly girl, Jordan’s Facebook is the least private page.
acting like someone befriended him to get into the Facebook and snoop/ babe it’s there for everyone to see stop crying.
Also why is she always saying ‘but I knew’- Jordan posted it AND I KNEW ABOUT IT.
lol calm down
I’m in tears at that “they have no right to put it out there” ahahahah I was on scabby’s PUBLIC Facebook cos I was bored and it was too funny not to share 😂😂 acting like she’s a celebrity😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in tears at that “they have no right to put it out there” ahahahah I was on scabby’s PUBLIC Facebook cos I was bored and it was too funny not to share 😂😂 acting like she’s a celebrity😂
She is clearly angry at scabby and is pushing her anger on us. HE had no right to put it out there on his PUBLIC Facebook. She can’t blame him because she’s scared of him so she’s blaming tattle.
Classic behaviour of someone in a controlling relationship

There’s a lot of unpack on her most recent insta Q&A, but I lost it when she said there’s loads of places in London that are also names, and used the example ‘Luton’ 😭

And someone referring to the sprog as baby Enfield hahaha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.