Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's convinced she's going to have a really tiny baby. It's a fact that if you're of a higher BMI, your chances of having a bigger baby increase (especially if you add GD onto that, which she may or may not have).

Reactions: 2
She's convinced she's going to have a really tiny baby. It's a fact that if you're of a higher BMI, your chances of having a bigger baby increase (especially if you add GD onto that, which she may or may not have).
im plus size & was told id have small babies due to weight mine weighed 8lb 7 & 7lb 15. my smallest was in newborn for about a week 🤣 my biggest was straight into 0/3. she cant guarantee she will have a small baby just because of her size x

Tasha believes that because she’s read up and baby sat her god children she knows the ins and outs of being a mummy, wipes on one child could cause a rash on another etc. tbh I prob thought I knew what I was doing before hand too but nothing prepares you for that first day when u are alone with that baby and you have to try and keep it alive 😂😂😂

Tasha believes that because she’s read up and baby sat her god children she knows the ins and outs of being a mummy, wipes on one child could cause a rash on another etc. tbh I prob thought I knew what I was doing before hand too but nothing prepares you for that first day when u are alone with that baby and you have to try and keep it alive 😂😂😂
i remember before i had my first i used to look after my god daughter, everyone used to say its different when you had your own. me being me, was like no way. it will be the same. didnt i get a shock when i had my first & i couldnt hand her back when i wanted too😂😂 its something i dont think you realise until you actually become a parent

Reactions: 1
i remember before i had my first i used to look after my god daughter, everyone used to say its different when you had your own. me being me, was like no way. it will be the same. didnt i get a shock when i had my first & i couldnt hand her back when i wanted too😂😂 its something i dont think you realise until you actually become a parent
I actually believed we would lie in bed and watch movies 😂 he’s now 6 and we still don’t do that 🙈

My observations from her last couple of videos.

1. She keeps saying “stinking cute”. It’s very annoying
2. She is clearly colour blind because every item she said was teal was a different colour and non of them were actually teal
3. Tommy highflinger.. just what? 😂
4. She is SO out of breath just standing or sitting still. It’s really not healthy

Reactions: 4

2. She is clearly colour blind because every item she said was teal was a different colour and non of them were actually teal
4. She is SO out of breath just standing or sitting still. It’s really not healthy
Remember when she almost had a coronary just putting cushions on her sofa

I beg someone puts Tasha and Jordans faces in a baby generator or something so we can see what the baby will look like

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Stinking and friggin cute 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Remember when she almost had a coronary just putting cushions on her sofa

I beg someone puts Tasha and Jordans faces in a baby generator or something so we can see what the baby will look like
Nah I’d like to sleep tonight 😂😂 it’s not going to be a looker is it 😬

• Haha
And the Zara jumper Is not more 0-3 it’s huge! My boy is 2 and a half months and it would be far to big.. and he’s a little chunk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.