Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is getting so big but it’s her face and arms so she’s clearly eating junk still and as her tummy’s getting fatter she thinks it’s a bump!

Reactions: 1
She is getting so big but it’s her face and arms so she’s clearly eating junk still and as her tummy’s getting fatter she thinks it’s a bump!
She’s really out of breath in the most recent video and she’s just sat there… it’s not good

Is she actually stupid?? He’s due February and she’s like he’ll be in 0-3 April, May, June time? Does she realise some babies can wear them from birth?? 0 means 0 months until 3 months and she’s saying he’ll wear it at the end of 3 months.
she hurts my brain she just waffles tit

Reactions: 5
Is she actually stupid?? He’s due February and she’s like he’ll be in 0-3 April, May, June time? Does she realise some babies can wear them from birth?? 0 means 0 months until 3 months and she’s saying he’ll wear it at the end of 3 months.
she hurts my brain she just waffles tit
All the baby clothes are giving sad beige clothes for sad beige children. For someone so excited to have their first damn child why is it all so sad looking 😭😭

All the baby clothes are giving sad beige clothes for sad beige children. For someone so excited to have their first damn child why is it all so sad looking 😭😭
she’s trying so hard to be one of these aesthetic type people with the clothing and it’s just so odd because i didn’t think she’d be like that
i was expecting tacky things etc

she’s trying so hard to be one of these aesthetic type people with the clothing and it’s just so odd because i didn’t think she’d be like that
i was expecting tacky things etc
Like look at your fella with his scabby face, swim trunk shorts and untied trainers at your gender reveal 😂😂 trying to be something you’re not it’s embarrassing 😂

Like look at your fella with his scabby face, swim trunk shorts and untied trainers at your gender reveal 😂😂 trying to be something you’re not it’s embarrassing 😂
😂😂😂😂
can’t believe he didn’t even tie his laces
how is she not embarrassed

she’s such a try hard it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Heard her say on the gift haul video that baby will be in newborn 4lb to 10lb nappies for a while. Most people I know who have had babies only needed newborn for a few weeks (granted not all babies) but it sounds like she thinks baby will be newborn size for ages?

Reactions: 2
Heard her say on the gift haul video that baby will be in newborn 4lb to 10lb nappies for a while. Most people I know who have had babies only needed newborn for a few weeks (granted not all babies) but it sounds like she thinks baby will be newborn size for ages?
she’ll probably hope to get induced and say oh he was so small etc etc
my little girl was in newborn size nappies for all of two weeks and then rapidly worked her way up to size three (she’s 11 weeks now) 😂
she also dropped weight so i had to get her first size clothing as zero - three was too big but i regret as she grew so quickly i has outfits in first size that she didn’t wear

She’s utterly deluded she thinks it’ll be like having another doll

The nappy will be too small on the baby and she’ll be like oh but he’s 9.5lb so he’s still in these ones!🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.