Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s on his Facebook!

Just been on her fb out of curiosity and now I’m not going to be able to sleep. Absolute nightmare fuel.
Also in tears at the sheer amount of babies she’s gotten rid of 😂
Pahahah dying at ‘Leonora Francheska Cadenza’ and ‘Pablo Caleb Hunter’!! ☠☠💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeh that’s what I mean. I get there’s a cost of living crisis but primark do loads of cheap baby stuff! A single pack of budget supermarket nappies and a box of wipes is just not a gift 😂😂 and the stuff on her Amazon wish list is expensive!!!
Also we have a name people. Surprised it won’t be Jordan junior.
Sutton? Wow that poor kid.
It’s initials spell Star. God it’s going to get so teased at school

Last edited:
It’s on his Facebook!

Just been on her fb out of curiosity and now I’m not going to be able to sleep. Absolute nightmare fuel.
Also in tears at the sheer amount of babies she’s gotten rid of 😂
duck me, I know people have reborns for different reasons, but everyone I’ve ever seen that has them seems unhinged 😂 it’s actually worrying she is going to be having a baby

Reactions: 2
Bet she's fuming the names been exposed before she announced it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t like the name but it could have been so much worse

Just looked on her Facebook. On the comments of her latest cover photo someone has commented “he will love you too” 4 weeks ago, has she known for a month already?

Just looked on her Facebook. On the comments of her latest cover photo someone has commented “he will love you too” 4 weeks ago, has she known for a month already?
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s lying

her photography page is tragic 😂😂
i hope the person didn’t pay for that maternity shoot

Did you really expect them to give him a nice name? Granted I wasn’t expecting it to be SO awful but I knew it wouldn’t be a nice name judging by her dolls names
it’s just a terrible name
i can see the kind of vibe she’s going for with the name and her aesthetic in regards to baby clothes but it just falls short
she’s a try hard

Reactions: 1

Oh please they knew it was a boy before the gender reveal…..,she just wanted some extra attention and probably hoping for freebies, I mean gifts!

Did you really expect them to give him a nice name? Granted I wasn’t expecting it to be SO awful but I knew it wouldn’t be a nice name judging by her dolls names
I thought she’d express the weird names through the dolls and use a semi normal for the real child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.