Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a midwife and there is no way she would pass a risk assessment to have a pool birth. They wouldn’t be able to get her out quickly and safely if something went wrong. It would also be incredibly difficult to monitor baby’s heartbeat whilst she’s in the pool too
That’s really interesting! I guess I’m underestimating her weight. I’m plus size, but no where near Tasha plus size and I’ve had 2 birth pool births and having a home birth pool birth this time.

Interesting hearing a midwife’s view seeing as Tasha insists her weight doesn’t make her high risk at all

Reactions: 1
That’s really interesting! I guess I’m underestimating her weight. I’m plus size, but no where near Tasha plus size and I’ve had 2 birth pool births and having a home birth pool birth this time.

Interesting hearing a midwife’s view seeing as Tasha insists her weight doesn’t make her high risk at all
I’m based in Wales so not sure if that makes a difference but going from what Tasha has said in the past, her BMI before pregnancy would be 40+ making her the top end of high risk, and that’s if she doesn’t put any more weight on during pregnancy. When looking at pool births, we’ve got to feel confident we can remove the mother from the pool if something were to happen to her and that’s where he weight would be taken into consideration. We also listen to the babies heart beat regularly too with a Doppler. It’s a hard enough tasks as it is, trying to get the right angle to confidently listen.

In addition to that, as she is classed as high risk and based upon whether she gets any other health issues along the way (pre eclampsia, GD etc) id say she is likely going to need to be connected to a monitor throughout the whole labour which would mean no pool. And then if she wants an epidural that’s the pool out again.

Bigger woman (like myself!) and woman who are high risk can definitely use the birthing pool on a consult led labour ward under the right circumstances- I just can’t see Tasha being one of those woman based on the information she shares!

I’ve been shaking my head at a lot of the things she’s been saying if I’m honest- no reputable health care professional would be saying a lot of the things she claims!

Reactions: 2
I’ve been shaking my head at a lot of the things she’s been saying if I’m honest- no reputable health care professional would be saying a lot of the things she claims!
Ohhh interesting! Tell us more!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets GD, she must be very high risk and she’s been piling weight on since being pregnant (despite saying she hasn’t gained any)

I’m based in Wales so not sure if that makes a difference but going from what Tasha has said in the past, her BMI before pregnancy would be 40+ making her the top end of high risk, and that’s if she doesn’t put any more weight on during pregnancy. When looking at pool births, we’ve got to feel confident we can remove the mother from the pool if something were to happen to her and that’s where he weight would be taken into consideration. We also listen to the babies heart beat regularly too with a Doppler. It’s a hard enough tasks as it is, trying to get the right angle to confidently listen.

In addition to that, as she is classed as high risk and based upon whether she gets any other health issues along the way (pre eclampsia, GD etc) id say she is likely going to need to be connected to a monitor throughout the whole labour which would mean no pool. And then if she wants an epidural that’s the pool out again.

Bigger woman (like myself!) and woman who are high risk can definitely use the birthing pool on a consult led labour ward under the right circumstances- I just can’t see Tasha being one of those woman based on the information she shares!

She can use the Doppler herself, duh!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ohhh interesting! Tell us more!

I wouldn’t be surprised if she gets GD, she must be very high risk and she’s been piling weight on since being pregnant (despite saying she hasn’t gained any)
In Wales she’d automatically be having a GD test because of her BMI so I’m sure she’ll be tested between 24 and 28 weeks! I’ve had loads of woman who don’t appear overweight but their BMI is over 30 so they have to have it done.

To be fair most of you already pointed them out! The vitamin a thing was a red flag because a midwife would definitely discuss the severity of taking vitamin a supplements when pregnant. And I really doubt they wouldn’t have told her she was classed as high risk as she insists (at least I’d hope her midwife was keeping her informed of things like that!)

In Wales she’d automatically be having a GD test because of her BMI so I’m sure she’ll be tested between 24 and 28 weeks! I’ve had loads of woman who don’t appear overweight but their BMI is over 30 so they have to have it done.

To be fair most of you already pointed them out! The vitamin a thing was a red flag because a midwife would definitely discuss the severity of taking vitamin a supplements when pregnant. And I really doubt they wouldn’t have told her she was classed as high risk as she insists (at least I’d hope her midwife was keeping her informed of things like that!)
I personally am overweight and pregnant I’m not over a bmi of 40 like but I wasn’t actually told I was high risk however I know myself that I am and being consultant led means high risk lol but I haven’t been actually told I am. I’m booked in for my gd test in nov when I’m nearly 30 wks and I’ve also had a weight management team on to me advising what to eat etc. i went to my 16 wk appt and they found it hard to get the heartbeat on the dobbler so Tasha finding it at less weeks and straight away is hilarious 🙈🙈

I don’t understand why on earth she thinks she needs a double pram, is she going to be looking after other peoples babies that much?
I honestly don’t know how I’d react if I went to meet up with a friend & her baby and they were like “oh I bought the double pushchair so *your child* can get in!” I’d be baffled and so awkward/uncomfortable. Like it’s my kid I don’t want you to push them while I awkwardly walk next to you 😂 she is SO weird I’m sorry. Idk why she thinks she’s superior but I wouldn’t trust her to watch my child while I’m there.. let alone watch alone and absolutely not take them out without me. I’d hate that people would see the double and assume my son is hers because that is offence to my poor child

I personally am overweight and pregnant I’m not over a bmi of 40 like but I wasn’t actually told I was high risk however I know myself that I am and being consultant led means high risk lol but I haven’t been actually told I am. I’m booked in for my gd test in nov when I’m nearly 30 wks and I’ve also had a weight management team on to me advising what to eat etc. i went to my 16 wk appt and they found it hard to get the heartbeat on the dobbler so Tasha finding it at less weeks and straight away is hilarious 🙈🙈
That is interesting! I always try to be open and honest and show what I’m writing in woman’s notes so they don’t go home and read them and worry so I always explain why I’m putting high risk in their notes, but I suppose every midwife practices differently! Honestly it can be very tricky finding the heartbeat on the slimmest of people- and it definitely takes more than a quick YouTube video to be able to know the differences between the blood flow in the placenta and the baby 😉

I honestly don’t know how I’d react if I went to meet up with a friend & her baby and they were like “oh I bought the double pushchair so *your child* can get in!” I’d be baffled and so awkward/uncomfortable. Like it’s my kid I don’t want you to push them while I awkwardly walk next to you 😂 she is SO weird I’m sorry. Idk why she thinks she’s superior but I wouldn’t trust her to watch my child while I’m there.. let alone watch alone and absolutely not take them out without me. I’d hate that people would see the double and assume my son is hers because that is offence to my poor child
She has such a superiority complex you’re so right, who in their right mind buys a double pushchair when they have one child

Reactions: 4
Everything she says and does is just really odd, and her way/style of writing is very 12 year old girl who is trying really hard to impress their teacher or something.

who buys a double buggy just on the off chance she might go to the park with their friends kid? Weirdo.

Everything she says and does is just really odd, and her way/style of writing is very 12 year old girl who is trying really hard to impress their teacher or something.

who buys a double buggy just on the off chance she might go to the park with their friends kid? Weirdo.
Deffo for her dolls

Buying a double pram isn’t cost effective in any way and also more bulky and it would look ridiculous… going around with an empty chair incase your god daughter comes 🤣🤣 I’m currently pregnant and so is my sister there will be 2 weeks between the babies and we will have to buy a double buggy as my mum will be looking after them when we go back to work after maternity.. that kinda makes sense 😂

Do these mystery friends with kids not have their own pushchairs? It’s so bizarre, the way she thinks is so childlike

I think she was saying if she looks after friends babies when their parents aren’t there, then she’d want a double pushchair.

However, how often is she gonna be looking after other peoples children? I’ve never seen her look after anyones kids up to now. So will she really have them that often to make it worthwhile getting a double?!
Also, who asks someone with a newborn to look after their children as well?? Like I know you have your hands full with your new baby but can you look after mine too. As if.

I think she was saying if she looks after friends babies when their parents aren’t there, then she’d want a double pushchair.

However, how often is she gonna be looking after other peoples children? I’ve never seen her look after anyones kids up to now. So will she really have them that often to make it worthwhile getting a double?!
Also, who asks someone with a newborn to look after their children as well?? Like I know you have your hands full with your new baby but can you look after mine too. As if.
It just shows how truly naive she is to think she’s going to want to look after her “friends” kids when she has her own newborn and is learning how to be a mum etc. she is truly clueless and out of her depth

I’ll have a newborn and a just turned 2 year old, so Ill be getting a double. there a tit load of money not something to sit in a cupboard ‘just incase’ she needs it for a sprog that isnt hers!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.