Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Her recent question about nesting made me laugh, but mostly because I’m now nearly 36 weeks and suddenly panicked yesterday that I had nothing washed or ready 😂 4th baby and you just forget I think
Oh god is this on her Insta? I can’t look on there cos I don’t have a burner acct 😂

Instafamous1

VIP Member
My one was 6.3 and in tiny baby for about 8 weeks as he didn’t put weight on very well. I don’t understand why she’s after a tiny baby 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also she will be having growth scans so will have an idea at least of how big the baby will be even though they can be wrong. My scan at 36 weeks baby was 6 oh 4 so I know I won’t be needing any tiny baby as due for an induction at 38 weeks

Becclo44

VIP Member
She just says the strangest stuff doesn’t she 🤣

I think it probably makes sense in her head but then she just can’t get it across very well. It doesn’t help that she tries (tries being the key word😀) very hard to sound intelligent but she very clearly isn’t!

lorballs

VIP Member
That is really positive news to be honest my daughter is very small even at 37 weeks she only weighed 4 lb 8oz which was a shock, her brother was almost 9lb 😂 hopefully she’s not induced before 38/39 weeks better for baby tbh
Well judging by today baby was 4lb and I’m 30 wks so fingers crossed they get to stay in for a good wee while still lol, I’ve not gained a lot of weight either which they are happy about and so far diet controlled

She's convinced she's going to have a really tiny baby. It's a fact that if you're of a higher BMI, your chances of having a bigger baby increase (especially if you add GD onto that, which she may or may not have).
im plus size & was told id have small babies due to weight mine weighed 8lb 7 & 7lb 15. my smallest was in newborn for about a week 🤣 my biggest was straight into 0/3. she cant guarantee she will have a small baby just because of her size x

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Please don’t tell me she’s got a cosatto car seat? That’s such a stupid decision

Car seat safety is nothing to cut corners about, I’d rather safety over a pattern or fancy colours

I do hope she rear faces past 12 months but I doubt she will
By law it’s 15 months but it’s highly recommended until 4 minimum! My middle child is 5.5 and only just turned front facing. But I can see Tasha being one of those “but he cries when he’s rear facing so we turned him round” parents.

Seriously though, Tasha, PLEASE get a new car seat! Cosatto are SO dangerous

lorballs

VIP Member
Know what annoys me, when she says I wana say, so like she says I wana say yesterday… why can’t you just say it was yesterday.. I’m prob just in a mood and being mardy lol

Unonowndbe

Not gonna lie for a bigger girl she does get good scan pictures. I know excess fat can make them blurry but hers are pretty clear

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I wonder how they’ll do fundal height for her. I mean, they aren’t the most accurate anyway but I’m just curious how they even do them for people with so much under belly

gimm3more

VIP Member
I blame influencer culture for this one but when she’s like “I’ve got a haul for you” and it’s THREE THINGS!!!! That is NOT a haul 😩 also saying “I just got them off my wishlist” trying to be sneaky hoping someone will buy some shit off it😭

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Not to de rail but does any one follow ttc baby adie? She had a faint pos and now all her social media has been deleted and I’ve gone down a rabbit hole 😂😂 I’m shocked she doesn’t have her own thread and I’m not sure how to create one or if it would even be allowed
She’s ALWAYS on my fyp! What’s happened

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I really wish Tasha would either get a tint on her eyebrows or draw them on… I don’t know why but they really bug me 😂😂
She did get them tinted, they actually looked okay but Jordan told her he didn’t like them and took the piss out of her constantly on live. Being his usual bullying abusive self

Last edited:

gimm3more

VIP Member
I wonder how they’ll do fundal height for her. I mean, they aren’t the most accurate anyway but I’m just curious how they even do them for people with so much under belly
I don’t think they accurately can on those who are obese. That’s why they’ll just go off scans

lorballs

VIP Member
Wonder what tashas opinion is on Millie and her reborns now that she is pregnant and going to have an actual baby that will need fed