Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand how her hair is never clean? It’s literally dead/flat/unhealthy and always dirty. Is it from dyeing it so much? How can the colour you want be worth it if it makes it look like that 😬

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how her hair is never clean? It’s literally dead/flat/unhealthy and always dirty. Is it from dyeing it so much? How can the colour you want be worth it if it makes it look like that 😬
She’s always chucking cheap red dye on it and using cheap shampoo. There’s some chunky dandruff on that last video too

Reactions: 3
My theory is that because she said she was bullied for looking like hagrid as a teenager (she had very frizzy hair) she now lets it be greasy so that it’s flat. Thing is, her frizzy hair had potential to have lovely waves but she’s ruined it now with dye and never washing it.

Reactions: 1
I swear she talks for the sake of talking.
they’re 4 49p pizzas why does it need a whole explanation of I thought I could freeze them for my gender reveal blah blah they’re easy to cook. You got 4 pizzas move on

• Haha
I swear she talks for the sake of talking.
they’re 4 49p pizzas why does it need a whole explanation of I thought I could freeze them for my gender reveal blah blah they’re easy to cook. You got 4 pizzas move on
or she’s over compensating and doesn’t want to say ‘me and Jordan live off 49p pizza’

Reactions: 1
or she’s over compensating and doesn’t want to say ‘me and Jordan live off 49p pizza’
Tbh if she did just say that I’d be like fair enough smart not spending loads on shopping. It’s the weird stories she has to tell🤣. Makes me die🤣

Why would she grab the pizzas so far in advance they aren’t exactly going to sell out 😂and freeze them? Unless they live ages away from Asda

• Haha
Tbh if she did just say that I’d be like fair enough smart not spending loads on shopping. It’s the weird stories she has to tell🤣. Makes me die🤣
Exactly. If she was just like “these will be good for quick lunches” we’d be like, meh, not healthy but fair enough. But lying that those tiny pizzas are for her baby shower 😂😂

Exactly. If she was just like “these will be good for quick lunches” we’d be like, meh, not healthy but fair enough. But lying that those tiny pizzas are for her baby shower 😂😂
4 snack pizzas for a gender reveal..is it just her and Jordan? Cos best believe I’d eat 2 of them🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
4 snack pizzas for a gender reveal..is it just her and Jordan? Cos best believe I’d eat 2 of them🤣🤣🤣
They sell those tiny pizzas in morrisons. I buy them occasionally as a lazy/treat tea for my 5 year old. So I don’t believe for a second they are for a baby shower. Why wouldnt you just buy bigger pizzas to cut up? It’s such a weird lie.

And the garlic bread. Obviously one each, why lie about freezing one?

She says such strange things ‘my parents don’t like being around people in their 20s’ 🙄 huh?!

I don’t know if she does it on purpose but she really makes her parents sound miserable, even though they’re probably not!

They sell those tiny pizzas in morrisons. I buy them occasionally as a lazy/treat tea for my 5 year old. So I don’t believe for a second they are for a baby shower. Why wouldnt you just buy bigger pizzas to cut up? It’s such a weird lie.

And the garlic bread. Obviously one each, why lie about freezing one?
I know loooool ‘i got mince cos it’s quite useful to have’
Then says they’re having spag Bol..obviously it’s useful if it’s for your dinner.
She just words things so weird

The only vegetable for human consumption in that haul is the frozen onions mixed with the mince

The only vegetable for human consumption in that haul is the frozen onions mixed with the mince
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her eat a vegetable

She says such strange things ‘my parents don’t like being around people in their 20s’ 🙄 huh?!

I don’t know if she does it on purpose but she really makes her parents sound miserable, even though they’re probably not!
She really does! She makes her parents sound like villains constantly and then loses her tit (or rather her sister does) when we assume they are dicks 🤷‍♀️

✨attention✨

Seriously though, that ugly nightie looks like a hospital gown and that’s probably what she was hoping for. All the “are you okay hun?” messages.
Was thinking the same. It's clear she probably just didn't work a shift at work, but wants people to assume she's in hospital.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.