Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think shes having a boy going by her 12 week scan. anyone else clued up on nubs or anything?

I can’t say anything about nub theory as I contacted a proper early prediction company and they were wrong about mine 🙈 I don’t fully trust it

duck me Tasha sharing the nutcase Alice’s birth picture and saying it was a “beautiful birth”. I can’t with the freebirthing, it’s so dangerous.

Reactions: 3
duck me Tasha sharing the nutcase Alice’s birth picture and saying it was a “beautiful birth”. I can’t with the freebirthing, it’s so dangerous.
Ah see that I disagree on. I love a free birth! I’m hoping for one with this pregnancy. But I’ve had 2 all natural, pain relief free water births and I feel pretty confident in my body’s ability to birth.

It surprises me that Tasha is sharing it seeing as how she seems to want such a medical birth (baby born before 40 weeks and epidural). I’d like to think Alice’s birth will change her mind a little bit. I don’t for one minute suggests she freebirths but I do wish she’d consider a more natural birth

What’s with the insta q and a every single day?! She just loves attention of any kind doesn’t she

Reactions: 1
that picture with jordan is an old picture
i don’t know who she’s fooling
she’s used him for his sperm and now can’t stand him 😂

also the every other day q&a js so boring no one cares that much

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that picture with jordan is an old picture
i don’t know who she’s fooling
she’s used him for his sperm and now can’t stand him 😂

also the every other day q&a js so boring no one cares that much
Reality has probably sunk in. He’s one of the ugliest men I’ve ever had the misfortune to see and he has an awful personality. Imagine being tied to him for life? 🤢

also Tasha, survivors bias isn’t the same as doing what’s best for your baby. Just because you’ve known people who have been fine doesn’t make it safe. Why would you do something knowing there’s a chance of risk to your baby? Would you ever forgive yourself if your baby was hospitalised or worse, died because of something YOU did to make your life easier?… put your child’s safety first and stop worrying about what other people have done. Not everyone makes the best decision for their child, and just because they were “fine” doesn’t mean yours will be.

Reality has probably sunk in. He’s one of the ugliest men I’ve ever had the misfortune to see and he has an awful personality. Imagine being tied to him for life? 🤢

also Tasha, survivors bias isn’t the same as doing what’s best for your baby. Just because you’ve known people who have been fine doesn’t make it safe. Why would you do something knowing there’s a chance of risk to your baby? Would you ever forgive yourself if your baby was hospitalised or worse, died because of something YOU did to make your life easier?… put your child’s safety first and stop worrying about what other people have done. Not everyone makes the best decision for their child, and just because they were “fine” doesn’t mean yours will be.
i left my babies dad when i found out i was pregnant because all of his 🚩🚩became clear as day.
i would never of forgave myself if something terrible was to happen
being a single mum to an 8 week old baby is hard and doing pregnancy alone was bearable but it was much better then doing it tied to someone who was a despicable vile person. i’m lucky i have amazing family support.

Reactions: 2
i left my babies dad when i found out i was pregnant because all of his 🚩🚩became clear as day.
i would never of forgave myself if something terrible was to happen
being a single mum to an 8 week old baby is hard and doing pregnancy alone was bearable but it was much better then doing it tied to someone who was a despicable vile person. i’m lucky i have amazing family support.
Then there’s Tasha’s family, who can’t be arsed to go to their first grandchild’s gender reveal because it’s “not their thing”. Would think after watching their daughter supposedly go through 7 miscarriages they’d be ecstatic towards anything baby related

Has she gone live recently?

Reactions: 2
Then there’s Tasha’s family, who can’t be arsed to go to their first grandchild’s gender reveal because it’s “not their thing”. Would think after watching their daughter supposedly go through 7 miscarriages they’d be ecstatic towards anything baby related

Has she gone live recently?
they probably question her losses and her choices as much as we do
regardless they should be supporting her because i’m sure they know that jordan is not the man for her.

I found it odd how in one of her q and as she wrote about having another baby she wrote it takes them a long time to conceive because of fertility issues?

But I thought it was conceiving that was the problem it was the pregnancy being viable?

I found it odd how in one of her q and as she wrote about having another baby she wrote it takes them a long time to conceive because of fertility issues?

But I thought it was conceiving that was the problem it was the pregnancy being viable?
She really can’t stop lying can she? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.