Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please tell her to stop hugging her fat rolls thinking it's the bloody baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I too get second hand embarrassment from her attempts of dancing. Cringeworthy.

Reactions: 2
She barely can already, she sounds like she’s about to have a coronary when she’s just walking around the house
She’s always so out of breath! Can’t be good for her. There’s nothing wrong with being fat if you’re healthy, plenty of people are fat without issues. But she struggles doing basic things. How on earth will she look after a baby?

Can someone please tell her to stop hugging her fat rolls thinking it's the bloody baby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I too get second hand embarrassment from her attempts of dancing. Cringeworthy.
Didn’t she say bump is taking shape or something? No it’s not 😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t she say bump is taking shape or something? No it’s not 😂💀
She said it was rounding out!! She’s delusional

She’s always so out of breath! Can’t be good for her. There’s nothing wrong with being fat if you’re healthy, plenty of people are fat without issues. But she struggles doing basic things. How on earth will she look after a baby?
She’s also in complete denial about it? She says she’s “barely plus size”, said she doesn’t eat that much, says the midwives haven’t told her that her weight could be an issue, is in complete denial she’s high risk. She was warned multiple times before getting pregnant that her weight was an issue, whatever happens is on her

She said it was rounding out!! She’s delusional

She’s also in complete denial about it? She says she’s “barely plus size”, said she doesn’t eat that much, says the midwives haven’t told her that her weight could be an issue, is in complete denial she’s high risk. She was warned multiple times before getting pregnant that her weight was an issue, whatever happens is on her
Jesus if she thinks she’s “barely” plus size then she has some serious body dysmorphia issues. How can she look in the mirror and not see what everyone else sees? And why would the midwives suggest slimming world if she wasn’t seriously overweight?

Reactions: 1
She reminds me of one of those tit X Factor contestants who's mum said they were good, but then they just get ripped to shreds by the judges.

Screenshot_20220812_003114.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m baffled she gets so many q&a questions on instagram when she gets little engagement with her posts. Is she writing them herself?

Reactions: 3
Hmm I think some of them are real tbh, but the fact she does them anonymously just shows that she’s desperate for attention of any kind - good or bad - as she knows she’ll get some mean messages. She’s very sad really.

Reactions: 1
Her skin looks so sore on her latest TikTok? Not sure if the ‘sunburnt’ look filter was to hide it?

Hmm I think some of them are real tbh, but the fact she does them anonymously just shows that she’s desperate for attention of any kind - good or bad - as she knows she’ll get some mean messages. She’s very sad really.
The ones like “slag” and “child abuser” I think she wrote herself. I mean, we’ve said a lot of things about her on her but those two haven’t come up. For one thing we don’t slut shame, I honestly wouldn’t put it past Jordan to write some of those actually

Reactions: 4
Noticed most of the anonymous posts were written in the same way. Lots of unnecessary commas... Same way that she writes her answers...

Reactions: 3
How the hell have I missed a new thread haha! Lots to catch up on!
She doesn’t have a bump she’s just got fatter from eating crap!

Noticed most of the anonymous posts were written in the same way. Lots of unnecessary commas... Same way that she writes her answers...
She has a very specific way of writing. It screams “I’m not very intelligent” 😂

The ones like “slag” and “child abuser” I think she wrote herself. I mean, we’ve said a lot of things about her on her but those two haven’t come up. For one thing we don’t slut shame, I honestly wouldn’t put it past Jordan to write some of those actually
I for one don’t “touch the poo” and don’t comment on anything she posts on TT/Insta etc. most of us don’t either. So clearly not anyone off here

She’s so out of breath in that Asda video
She’s barely plus sized but can’t talk about all the processed crap she’s bought without getting out of breath😂

I noticed everyone’s tik tok @ changed today I don’t know why
Oh yeh it’s showing your profile name now rather than username!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.