Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assumed she meant feeding herself and therefor the baby in her stomach.
However if it’s a doll thats so pathetic 😂

Reactions: 1
She’s just so bloody weird. I can’t put my finger on it but everything she says and the way she writes is just so bizarre 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
it could be the child in her belly, one of the dolls or the man child sperm doner
who knows 🤷‍♀️

Don't tell me she's actually sat somewhere pretending to feed a doll 😭 will she do this when the real baby arrives. Make them wait whilst she pretends to feed a toy?
She’s going to a doll show with the dolls 😬😬

She’s bought ANOTHER doll. Thats 6 she’s got now 🙃 can she really not wait for her actual child to be born Jesus Christ she needs social services to intervene like now😂
6? I only saw 4 she posts often with but really is not normal behaviour 😂😂

Nah she had 5 - 3 toddlers and 2 babies and she’s just got another. This doll event was 90ish miles from where she lives (one way) too
oh god why waste your time on plastic pieces of crap 😂 Please someone refer her to social already she’s nuts that kid has no hope 😂

The newest one is prob the most realistic one.. the one with the fringe gives me the heebie jeebies

Oh there’s a new video of her poking her belly, still can’t see the baby movement we’re supposed to be seeing

Reactions: 2
I'm going to add a spoiler alert for what I'm about to say...

Most of her dolls look like they're dead and rigor Mortis has set in...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
oh god why waste your time on plastic pieces of crap 😂 Please someone refer her to social already she’s nuts that kid has no hope 😂
She’ll already be referred to social due to her background/upbringing and past MH issues, worry not😂

I'm going to add a spoiler alert for what I'm about to say...

Most of her dolls look like they're dead and rigor Mortis has set in...
Completely agree they’re horrific. The baby girl one looks unwell

These dolls cost a bomb too! Does she not realise maternity pay is shockingly awful and she’s gonna need all the money she can save? What a waste!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.