Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potentially exciting future plans. Wtf is she on about. Maybe she’s eventually getting that divorce!

Reactions: 7
Wonder what Tans plans are wedding? New house with more room for more shite?? So exciting that she had to get takeaway

• Heart
Kebab? No stuffed pasta bolognese? Knew she wouldn’t stick to the menu planner! Exciting plans? wedding bells? All in hand, Really Tan, how much truth is in any of that post!?
Wedding bells are already in hand?!? Are they Tanzi?!? You're not even divorced! Get that in hand, you daft cow!

• Haha
I think tanzis wedding dress will be a giGANTICCCCC EB lettuce leaf with doc martins hehe

• Haha
Kebab? No stuffed pasta bolognese? Knew she wouldn’t stick to the menu planner! Exciting plans? wedding bells? All in hand, Really Tan, how much truth is in any of that post!?
I hope it’s come done with me 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
She’s probably somehow managed to get a mortgage on some massive house, just for the gram, to show off how posh and upperclasse she is and how much better she is than everyone else. She’ll be flouting about in her big newbuild like Mrs bucket with her lettuce plates and unopened bottles of wine 😂😂 what the duck even see them plates? Who on earth would want something so tacky. That’s like something from a car boot lmfao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Do prawns spring into action in spring😁 eg; end of February 😅
Brilliant 😂 Do you think the thick cow will be having oysters for Valentine's day and start quoting how you should only eat them in the western hemisphere on months with an R in them !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t you have to be divorced to be remarried? I bet the exciting news really isn’t that exciting she’s a boring cow who calls a night in a date night 🙄

Reactions: 6
@Badger has she asked for a divorce yet? I thought wedding plans or a house too, tell us via hastags if you can’t on here 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is tash trying to imply she lives in a cottage when it’s not even her house the sad bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.