Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ooooh has she read here??

Wait. Rome sleeps in the BATHROOM??? What if they need to go to the toilet or shower whilst he’s in there??
she did that last year! Because it’s dark 😂
Hahaha soz for mentioning the pushchair but she clearly posted them in their pushchair to spark a reaction like Chloe Lauren. I get they might have it for a sleep later at night but what I don’t get is posting your over side child in the pushchair it’s just attnetionjng seeking

Reactions: 2
She’s one of those ‘Chop Chop! Must keep to Rome’s routine’ types. No flexibility at all; if it’s dark she sticks him in there as she couldn’t possibly cope with not being in military routine

She’s one of those ‘Chop Chop! Must keep to Rome’s routine’ types. No flexibility at all; if it’s dark she sticks him in there as she couldn’t possibly cope with not being in military routine
I think he’s in there at night to as the cot was in there when she was getting ready he was last holiday. Imagine if James went to the loo before he went to sleep it would stink. Or what if they needed the bathroom at night due to holiday tummy’s.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Why not choose a holiday that is suitable for your parenting, if you want rigid routine - fine - but find something to suit that, why put your child in the bathroom and I can only presume no one can use it once Rome has gone to sleep?!

Wait did she really just say she puts that poor child in the bathroom at night??😭😭😭 She can't be serious surely?? My heart breaks for that poor Baba all alone in the dark cold bathroom that probably stinks, far away from all his comforts 💔💔 Why not put him in their bedroom?? Or book a hotel room that's suitable for a large family?? Or would that not be aesthetically pleasing enough for the gram? She is the worst I physically dislike her

Reactions: 3
Her holidays are even more boring to watch than her day to day life. There is a whole world outside of the ikos resorts. Even with children.

Reactions: 3
The way she is looking like a low-end prostitute pushing that buggy to 'unstoppable' in her latest reel, thinking she looks like some sort of boss babe super mama hero bad witch when in reality she is just a mum, on holiday, with her kids? Are we supposed to be impressed that she can push the buggy in high heels or something? I'm so confused

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When we was away I love people watching and I see many mums like her it was comical. All for the gram, staged pictures and videos etc blocking pathways getting the shot, throwing I pads at the kids after and sitting on their bum all day sunbathing. Telling their kids they dont want to get their hair wet so never swimming with the kids, it was laughable! I'm not sure why she goes away, they don't appear to do anything but sit around and in the room all the time sticking to nap routines. Never go back to the room during the day, mine would nap in buggy, under umbrella on lounger etc, she is obsessed with routine. Liven up and enjoy your holiday.

When we was away I love people watching and I see many mums like her it was comical. All for the gram, staged pictures and videos etc blocking pathways getting the shot, throwing I pads at the kids after and sitting on their bum all day sunbathing. Telling their kids they dont want to get their hair wet so never swimming with the kids, it was laughable! I'm not sure why she goes away, they don't appear to do anything but sit around and in the room all the time sticking to nap routines. Never go back to the room during the day, mine would nap in buggy, under umbrella on lounger etc, she is obsessed with routine. Liven up and enjoy your holiday.
I don't get it either vome week without a a routine isn't end of the world

We go away in august and I cannot wait two weeks for the first time since lockdowns etc.
pre children I’d spend the evening getting ready this year it’s very much freshen up and go for the kids entertainment, being a mum for me it’s about the children. My holiday too but it’s all for the kids, seeing them having the best time is what it’s all about. I used to long for photos like other accounts like hers, but like you point out none of it is real!

She’s just letting time empty water all the floor at first I assumed to she filled it up from a tap and I thought far enough but I just realised those a water bottles from the all inclusive which she’s letting him just waste.

She’s just letting time empty water all the floor at first I assumed to she filled it up from a tap and I thought far enough but I just realised those a water bottles from the all inclusive which she’s letting him just waste.
Such a sense of entitlement! She and her kids seem to take over the whole place wherever they go

Why are the twins in the buggy? They are at a resort, hardly trekking up mountains...
Because her and Chloe Lauren love to draw attention to themselves that they have twins. She said it’s because ivy falls asleep at dinner. Personally they could of got away with one twins buggy. If all kids fell asleep James could of carried one back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.